Bellazon

Fan Talk

Welcome to the Alessandra Ambrosio Fan Talk thread.

This is where fans of Alessandra talk about fan-related stuff, including anything that is not a news item or general discussion related.

You could also post a fan letter and who knows? Alessandra just may read it in twenty years.

Edited by PinkCouture

I like ALE from head to toe she's beautifull indeed but its her eyebrows wich attract me more n the only thing i try to copy lol.. I make sure to take any pic of her wid me wenever i go for threading HEHE n yup it has to be alwayz her pic on my monitor n mobile display irritate my mom like something :laugh:

Here in U.A.E we have so many fanS of Ale specilay bcoz of" NEXT" hardly any1 know abt ms LIMA nah am not giving any kinnda comment but its true shes more known here if not by name but from her face she mesmerize ppl wid giant pic's on display n wen we step inside the shop ale's everywhere wow she's just amazing eventhough i agree she has gal next door kinnda look unlike ms lima but still she has some spark wich force us gal to buy clothe hehe neway i iwsh my friends2 join this grp n say somehting or post pics of her will be more than glad to see admirer of her from throu out world :wub:

vein you just joined to start on a bad foot with me already.

wud like to know whp ur talking abt

they posted emoticons not really news. i deleted their post and commented.

i agree wid u totaly i was telling them exactly same since i ve no rite to delete thir comments so just made fun at them by saying few things datsit i know how to behave in forum ive joined here to contribute n ve fun widin limit n wish not to get on some1s nerve :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...