Bellazon

Fan Talk

I agree that in pictures the blond was hideous, but it actually didn't look so bad last night. However, I still prefer Ale as a brunette.

Anyways, the show in general left alot to be desired. I mean, the duet btw. Seal and Heidi was cute and all, but why, oh why, did it even occur? It was kinda odd...just outta the blue, kinda corny. The Spice Girls did well...I like their performance. I also liked the mini bits on each of Angel. That was realy nice to see. We all know how these women got started in the biz, but aside from the money, I always wondered what keeps them coming back day after day. So, the bits were really cool, and a keeper for future shows. All in all, I personally think that if VS/CBS is gonna do all this xtra stuff (in the broadcast) than they should lengthen the show from an hour to maybe an hour and a half. Everything seemed rushed in last night's broadcast.

I agree that in pictures the blond was hideous, but it actually didn't look so bad last night. However, I still prefer Ale as a brunette.

Anyways, the show in general left alot to be desired. I mean, the duet btw. Seal and Heidi was cute and all, but why, oh why, did it even occur? It was kinda odd...just outta the blue, kinda corny. The Spice Girls did well...I like their performance. I also liked the mini bits on each of Angel. That was realy nice to see. We all know how these women got started in the biz, but aside from the money, I always wondered what keeps them coming back day after day. So, the bits were really cool, and a keeper for future shows. All in all, I personally think that if VS/CBS is gonna do all this xtra stuff (in the broadcast) than they should lengthen the show from an hour to maybe an hour and a half. Everything seemed rushed in last night's broadcast.

yeah I still prefer her as a brunette but in motion it looked fine lighter. and I agree the show did seem rushed! I was like what it's over????? I didn't like the finale, and Heidi cannot sing..lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...