Bellazon

Lady with a hat (probably syndicated image)

Enrico_sw

2 hours ago, kimflorida said:

^ don't you hate it when photographers and designers/brands don't tag their models?!? :girlbanghead:

I do!!

Also in magazines, where sometimes everything up to earrings are credited but not the model. 

6 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Alright... I think the photographer is this guy.

You could do the cumbersome work of checking all accounts that liked the image. Click on likes to see them... Perhaps she left a like.

I already checked some but didn't find her. Perhaps you will... 

Hmm... perhaps this is the origin? A stockfoto for free usage.

https://www.maxpixel.net/Model-Person-Fashion-Portrait-Beautiful-Grass-1844724 **

Would make sense, since her picture is used in many different places for many different things. Ads, articles etc... no more info though, not even on who published it. 

That will make it a pain to find her via image search, since all sorts of random places will use her picture.

**Attention! Trying to download the picture leads to a money grab advert site. But you can still download the image... I'll simply post it here so noone has to go through that mess. 

HQ.

MaxPixel.freegreatpicture.com-Model-Person-Fashion-Portrait-Beautiful-Grass-1844724.thumb.jpg.13ee5cd090511d5d2215a1eec7f2ffc2.jpg

I'd suggest you upload a face only cut (easy cropping tools on the internet) to yandex.com's picture search. Then check the results. A ton of websites who used the pictures, but perhaps also some interesting results. That method worked really well in 90% of searches. I can't spend more time on her ATM. 

PS: But I'll also note that she is intriguingly similar to a model I've been searching... Alyona Petrusha. She was almost unfindable. ;) 

58147496-young-beautiful-sexy-woman-on-the-beach-in-white-swimsuit-portrait-of-pretty-girl-fit-sporty-healthy.thumb.jpg.69dafb8530fce12a258d020f3a249b7d.jpg

20 hours ago, kimflorida said:

^ don't you hate it when photographers and designers/brands don't tag their models?!? :girlbanghead:

Yes :yes:

Maybe she's not a professional model, and if that's the case, being credited could help her being scouted by agency.

17 hours ago, Super Identity said:

You could do the cumbersome work of checking all accounts that liked the image. Click on likes to see them... Perhaps she left a like.

I already checked some but didn't find her. Perhaps you will... 

I tried to see if she worked with the photographer on previous posts that could've been credited. It didn't work so far.

^ Google was trying to tell me the same thing. Hannah has a “softer” look. It does resemble Hannah, but I don’t think it is her. Their mouths and teeth are different. 

Google was also saying Klara Abelova and Anastasia Kolganova, but I don’t think it’s them either. 🤔

5 hours ago, kimflorida said:

I’ve been finding all sorts of people who have been taking credit for taking this photograph... all the way back to 2013. I’m curious to see who the actual photographer and model are going to be. 

Yes, I've found it on a lot of websites as well. It's not very surprising, because it's a great picture. The color balance is wonderful and the vignetting effect is genius. I like the way she poses, with her eyes a little closed and the nonchalant impression.

Regarding the photographer, I'm pretty sure it's this guy who posted it on instagram, because he's credited here (and I trust them, it's a very serious website and I like to go there, they do a great job at evaluating tech stuff)

https://www.lesnumeriques.com/photo/exploiter-le-vignetage-pu119837.html

Nice!! :) Feeling better about my extremely rare reverse image failure. She not a model at all, but literally the photographers sister or so... 

Would've been so easy if she'd liked the image posted by the photographer. He insta account (private, but just 22 pics) literally uses the same picture.   https://www.instagram.com/valentine.reygaerts/?hl=de