Bellazon

Julia Conley
Thumbnail

FranFashionista

I’m new to this whole forum world. But I can’t help but feel compelled to share my admiration for Julia Conley. I’ve watched her grow from model to actress to producer. She doesn’t stop. 

She has been a delight to watch, being honest about the difficulty of the path she has taken. 

If you watch her page, you truly she who she really is and can’t help but root for her! 

Last year she starred in the feature film, Double Belgian which is being released in the next few months. 

This year, she raised money to produce her first feature film, Too Much Silence. A film that depicts an abusive relationship, and shows the important of women standing up for themselves. 

I just read an recent article titled, “The Mulitalented Julia Conley”. I have to agree, she’s got it going on. I hope you will see what I have been watching through the years. A blossoming young women who I know is going to change the world for the better. 

8BB43D02-6623-4A63-95C3-A1BB085D808B.jpeg 976ED2E2-A668-4E80-ADC4-65C977EF30CE.jpeg CC73E0CA-D35E-4519-8254-69318246EDF5.jpeg 74D837F5-5AA6-4B53-9546-034F8F1A9B79.jpeg

Fran she's definitely pretty in that All-American way. Like 80's Brinkley. But there's a range that's missing. I visited her social media and the feed is minimal, you don't get a sense of who she is with 84 posts. I didn't feel connected to who she is and what she's about. She seems very private which is fine of course, but what makes models & actresses compelling is their willingness to be vulnerable. I think she has a lot of potential if she were to show more of herself to her followers. I didn't see family, friends,  no posts of love or sexuality, what does she stand for? Shes producing a film about abuse, but why? Did she personally experience a similar situation or loved one? She doesn't appear to share bts, candid photos or videos which is interesting because surely her big following would only grow. People want to care but how can they if she doesn't give them a reason.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Julia Conley at the premiere of Double Belgian.  The film was directed by Graham Winfrey and written by Doug Weeden. It is a comedy of two friends who are starting a brewery. Julia played the role of Grace, the girl next door who innocently causes trouble between the new business partners. Her personality really shines through in this role. She has a cool vibe like Greta Gerwig, but with her own flare. I'm positive we will see this one in many more upcoming indie films. 

Julia is producing her first feature film in 2019, Too Much Silence.  She is one to watch. 

IMG_6361.jpg IMG_6360.jpg IMG_6126.jpg CC73E0CA-D35E-4519-8254-69318246EDF5.jpeg.c9300e502d9593263c0eeb2654361c5f.jpeg IMG_6125.jpg IMG_6080 2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...