Bellazon

104 ... Holler

Brasil816

104 posts... its also how much i weigh..  yep 

104lbs

5’10’’

38-22-33 <--- the most irregular statistics I’ve ever seen

^^^^^^  <--- thats why my boyfriend calls me barbie 

[right now i have two modeling cards and the other one actually say bust is 40... but i choose to tell people 38...so i dont get the American "bimbo" retorts]

But more importantly.... i have a question

does anyone have a scanner and know how to use it because i have tons of Brazilian magazines with alot of your favourite models featured in them...

omg 104 pounds and 5'10!!! Honey that doesnt sound good. Because Alessandra is 5'10 and she weighs 114 pounds and she looks very very thin!! 104 pounds would be considered anorexic for someone so tall if thats really how much you weigh. Not trying to be rude, just curious. You are very cute though!

104 posts... its also how much i weigh..  yep 

104lbs

5’10’’

38-22-33 <--- the most irregular statistics I’ve ever seen

^^^^^^  <--- thats why my boyfriend calls me barbie 

[right now i have two modeling cards and the other one actually say bust is 40... but i choose to tell people 38...so i dont get the American "bimbo" retorts]

But more importantly.... i have a question

does anyone have a scanner and know how to use it because i have tons of Brazilian magazines with alot of your favourite models featured in them...

omg 104 pounds and 5'10!!! Honey that doesnt sound good. Because Alessandra is 5'10 and she weighs 114 pounds and she looks very very thin!! 104 pounds would be considered anorexic for someone so tall if thats really how much you weigh. Not trying to be rude, just curious. You are very cute though!

i have a little bit of a bone density problem... so some of my weight is un accounted for.. realistically i am about 110 ... that’s what the doctor said.. but i have to take certain pills.. my boyfriend pays for it .. its really expensive and when i first came here i couldn’t afford it.. well i also wasn’t diagnosed with it.. the family which i was staying with paid for it... now my boyfriend insists on paying for it.. but umm.. on the scale im 102-104 depending upon the day but the docotor said if my bone density was normal i would be 110 "on the dot"

http://www.centerwatch.com/patient/studies/cat198.html if you want to read about it..

thanks though.. for worrying i guess.. i just went through a really tough conversation and time with my boyfriend.. i almost broke up with him.. but .. idk i just couldn’t do it he was crying.. i mean ill see how things are in a week or two.. he promised me he would be better.. he would be perfect and make no mistakes and then he went ahead and when my friend Roxy asked him--he wasn’t smart enough to realize that Roxy was really on my side...i guess he didn’t catch on that we were friends--if i was his girlfriend and if so if i left him how would he feel.... he simply said No she isn’t I Dont Know.. Moving on.. there were just a bunch of horrible things he's said.. i mean he cant do that to me.. no one should do that to anyone.. no one deserves that... he tells me we want to marry me and make me the happiest person alive--which he does do...somtimes..enough--and then he tells these random girls on the internet that he doesn’t have a girlfriend.. i mean.. idk what’s wrong with me.. for him to be ashamed.. i mean im a very accomplished person.... maybe if i was ugly i would understand.. but that is very shallow.. that is what my friend said actually i dont want any of you to think that i would say that .. haha.. she was trying to cheer me up she is like: "its not like you are ugly.. you got the nicest ass I’ve ever seen. that goes for on television and in playboy as well!!" she is so cute.. She makes me laugh. But then i just started to choke on my tears.. It wasn’t that great... anyroad... yeah.. so he started to cry and was like im sorry i just need one more chance.. i promise ill be perfect... but i mean he asked for another chance not even 24 hours ago and he messed up again.. i mean .. god.. and then he tells me he loves me.. am i suppose to believe it?... well i do believe him because i could see and feel that he loves me.. love is so simple but so complicated.. i feel as if you could only understand if you undergo the experience of true love and being in love .. i love him more than anything but now i am scared of him.. im afraid he is going to hurt me..

sorry for venting.. i had to.... but things are good.. he gets ONE more change.. ie chance #549584985908490 haha no its about chance #2 but umm... perhaps a little more than that... im going to be hard on him now though.. im not saying i love you back anymore.. im boycotting for a month

ahh im sorry, im sorry..

i would have swore i sent it to you but i dont remember pressing send i just remember typing.. but basically i dont use AIM... my boyfriend made me: zele miler but i hardly go on.. i just really go on MSN but i suppose i might make a new AIM username and go on now ... ii love your signature by the way... like what you did with adriana's eyes.. and everything is fine.. people have bad days right? remember what i said: But everyone has their good days and their bad days. The bad days are what make the good days “oh-so wonderful” .. and that is ture.. so umm cheer up okay?

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

sorry about the wait .. i really thought i sent it

ahh im sorry, im sorry.. 

i would have swore i sent it to you but i dont remember pressing send i just remember typing.. but basically i dont use AIM... my boyfriend made me: zele miler but i hardly go on.. i just really go on MSN but i suppose i might make a new AIM username and go on now ... ii love your signature by the way... like what you did with adriana's eyes.. and everything is fine.. people have bad days right? remember what i said: But everyone has their good days and their bad days. The bad days are what make the good days “oh-so wonderful” .. and that is ture.. so umm cheer up okay? 

:kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss: 

sorry about the wait .. i really thought i sent it

it's all good hon. i just really wanted to talk to you because i feel TERRIBLE about my previous comments. i think i have an msn account i will have to check. but i'm really tired right now and i'm going to bed. btw cain pm's asking if you still wanted him helping you with your paper. he couldn't get ahold of you and saw that i was trying to contact you as well. ..well i hope everything works out hun! good night and i'll talk to you later! :kiss:

thanks though.. for worrying i guess.. i just went through a really tough conversation and time with my boyfriend.. i almost broke up with him.. but .. idk i just couldn’t do it he was crying.. i mean ill see how things are in a week or two.. he promised me he would be better.. he would be perfect and make no mistakes and then he went ahead and when my friend Roxy asked him--he wasn’t smart enough to realize that Roxy was really on my side...i guess he didn’t catch on that we were friends--if i was his girlfriend and if so if i left him how would he feel.... he simply said No she isn’t I Dont Know.. Moving on.. there were just a bunch of horrible things he's said.. i mean he cant do that to me.. no one should do that to anyone.. no one deserves that... he tells me we want to marry me and make me the happiest person alive--which he does do...somtimes..enough--and then he tells these random girls on the internet that he doesn’t have a girlfriend.. i mean.. idk what’s wrong with me.. for him to be ashamed.. i mean im a very accomplished person.... maybe if i was ugly i would understand.. but that is very shallow.. that is what my friend said actually i dont want any of you to think that i would say that .. haha.. she was trying to cheer me up she is like: "its not like you are ugly.. you got the nicest ass I’ve ever seen. that goes for on television and in playboy as well!!" she is so cute.. She makes me laugh. But then i just started to choke on my tears.. It wasn’t that great... anyroad... yeah.. so he started to cry and was like im sorry i just need one more chance.. i promise ill be perfect... but i mean he asked for another chance not even 24 hours ago and he messed up again.. i mean .. god.. and then he tells me he loves me.. am i suppose to believe it?... well i do believe him because i could see and feel that he loves me..  love is so simple but so complicated.. i feel as if you could only understand if you undergo the experience of true love and being in love .. i love him more than anything but now i am scared of him.. im afraid he is going to hurt me..  

sorry for venting.. i had to.... but things are good.. he gets ONE more change.. ie chance #549584985908490 haha no its about chance #2 but umm... perhaps a little more than that... im going to be hard on him now though.. im not saying i love you back anymore.. im boycotting for a month

I'll answrer your post with somehitng from the Bible...

1 Corinthians 14:4-8

(4) Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up, (5) does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked. It does not keep account of the injury. (6) It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. (7) It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

(8) Love never fails.