Bellazon

Men In Black International (2019)

Shepherd

I might give it a shot. A lot of the things I liked about the original Men In Black were forgotten about in the sequels, no idea if they'll be reinstated for this of course but Hemsworth and Thompson both being in it has me interested. As well as F. Gary Gray in the director’s chair.

I had forgotten they had another MIB in development. I know at one point the were considering a MIB / Jump Street combination. Looks like they dropped that idea, and Hill / Tatum, and went with a pure MIB movie. I have no idea what to expect, though (except that I like Tessa).

1 hour ago, jkjk said:

I had forgotten they had another MIB in development. I know at one point the were considering a MIB / Jump Street combination. Looks like they dropped that idea, and Hill / Tatum, and went with a pure MIB movie. I have no idea what to expect, though (except that I like Tessa).

That would have been such a hell of a thing. The Jump Street Universe? Take that, Marvel! 😆

On 2/10/2019 at 5:06 PM, stivport said:

I liked the original so I think this may be worse... who knows. Terminator 2 wasn't actually worse, just different. Let's see... Thanks for the trailer.

Honestly, just as the Terminator franchise became more or less unsalvageable after the third movie, I thought MiB was pretty much killed by the second.

I don't mind the international angle though, feels like the right way to handle this and let them do their own thing with it. I sincerely believe too that Tessa Thompson is one of the best actors around right now.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Chris Flop Hemsworth is all I gonna say about it :angel:

The marketing for it has basically amounted to "remember how great Thor and Valkyrie were in Ragnarok", which won't have helped things.

I'd still be down for Hemsworth and Thompson to take over more random 90s franchises, though. :laugh:

• 1 month later...