Bellazon

Can anyone identify this beautiful model ?

Winston Xavier

• 2 months later...

Well... I MIGHT have found a little bit of information...

4FAE781F-0DA6-482B-8806-B356AF3E3AF3.thumb.png.6af092c62d73c91fa5a3e18741268fc3.png

After an exhaustive search, someone on Reddit seems to think she is ‘French model Claire Thomas’. I have not been able to find an Instagram or an agency.  When I Google ‘model Claire Thomas’, I get no additional information. So, I don’t know how accurate the ID is.  I’m still searching... 😊

imgur also ID’s the same photo as ‘Claire Thomas’. Still, I have found no additional information about her. Please keep us posted if you find anything - she is so pretty and I would like to know more about her. 😊

• 2 years later...
4 hours ago, kimflorida said:

Confirmed to be Claire...

thanks to @Xerus for finding her agency :flower:

You're welcome, @Kim Florida and @Winston Xavier.  Sometimes we all get lucky (especially me).  Got this 1 "visual match" image from using BING (my new favorite search tool) on search "Claire Thomas Model"...

Once that image (and her moles) matched visually, it luckily was an image at her agency website. 

It just takes 1 image sometimes, to get to confirm the answer.  It was a "Eureka" moment, for sure.

X488dhsEELW.jpg