Bellazon

Yet another Bloomingdales model ID

drod2070

8 hours ago, kimflorida said:

She looks more like Phillipa (Philippa) Gleeson to me. 🤔

501EAA1D-A84E-4CB7-A9D1-4C87157D86D3.thumb.jpeg.916f2971153f3bda9bb7f9b835d7b631.jpeg

Are these current Bloomingdale’s photos?

I can't give you an exact date but these aren't new.  I came across her also but for some reason I didn't think that it was her.  

9 hours ago, hleg said:

Lorena Rape?

I was using a couple of different facial recognition programs and they both matched up with these photos from Peter Alexander Sleepwear(AUS).  If this is her also, maybe seeing her in these photos will help us figure it out...

3ab8fcca65680e0bd1686735d5dea5b6.jpg 4b8d43700359b8528346fcd0cc40d8bc.jpg 86c3a6e75828eada40453b3ee849290f.jpg 951ce50a1ad437e858feec2620c30cca.jpg 2704060d1c55cc169812bf306fcd4f31.jpg

14 minutes ago, drod2070 said:

I can't give you an exact date but these aren't new.  I came across her also but for some reason I didn't think that it was her.  

I was asking about the Bloomingdales photos in the original post.  I know the photos I added are not from Bloomingdales 😊

Well, since that sleepwear company is Australia-based... I’m thinking it is likely Philippa since she seems to be modeling exclusively there now.  That is why I was asking how old the original photos are/were. 

Just now, kimflorida said:

I was asking about the Bloomingdales photos in the original post.  I know the photos I added are not from Bloomingdales 😊

Well, since that sleepwear company is Australia-based... I’m thinking it is likely Philippa since she seems to be modeling exclusively there now.  That is why I was asking how old the original photos are/were. 

I know that you were asking about MY pics.  Apparently, you misunderstood that I added those other pics from another site that I had come across while using recognition software