Bellazon

Lesser known models

mameha

These two girls have a lot in common, one factor is that they are two of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Both have had online profiles and journals, not to mention copied and emulated numerous times by self-esteem lacking girls on the internet. They claim to have had some modeling experience and with their looks I don't doubt them.

Staci Cole

094040900109084540320703cv.jpg

016294300110143309015438jv.th.jpg 066707700109084582276374mr.th.jpg 075459000108599862089798ku.th.jpg

083965800109084467629844se.th.jpg

Okay, so she tends to favor the Pamela Anderson-esque heavy makeup and bleach blonde hair but she's like a living Barbie doll. I've never seen a bad picture of her. With her delicate bone structure and perfect features, a woman approached her in a restaurant and asked to take a picture to copy her nose for plastic surgery! She seems to have disappeared from her online activities at myspace and livejournal (due to stalkers no doubt).

Mystery girl (I can't find her name)

blue6pi.jpg

blue22iq.th.jpg blue32lb.th.jpg blue44tq.th.jpg

She epitomizes my ideal of feminine beauty. Piercing aquamarine eyes, high cheekbones, tan skin, and full lips. I last spotted her in an online modeling community.

I think the mystery girl is pretty. The one underneath with the dark hair and blue eyes...

I like the first pic. But the other two....is it just me? I think they look edited. Her eyes look too blue to be real in that last pic.

And the first girl looks too much like a barbie to me. She has a nice face, but she's got obviously penciled eyebrows and bleached hair. I see that kind of girl every day at school. less make-up would probably make her look better.

Yeah, it's the obvious happening when you suddenly show up with ur great pics. Others will copy you. It's a sad thing.

No that second girl looks exactly like this one girl, shes about 18 at most. Same exact eyes. the shape,color, lips, everything i will try to find her pic to see if its her.. omg wait a second SHe was part of this canadian babe search here in Canada I was part of it too, Her pics are in the mag! I have it. crap i dont have a scanner!!!

Seriously, I just looked at the magazine with her pic in it and I am almost certain that that is her , also i remember seeing on a photographers website that same shot the first shot you have up. Same lighting and makeup with the head on the floor, He had a series of those pics, Im almost certain it is her. Ive been actually visiting her OMP page for the past year cuz I wanted my friend to photograph her shes unbeliveably gorgeous this woman. Shes 5'10" I dont know why shes not with an agency. If i get a hold of a scanner Iwill scan that magazine pic for you.

Seriously, I just looked at the magazine with her pic in it and I am almost certain that that is her , also i remember seeing on a photographers website that same shot the first shot you have up. Same lighting and makeup with the head on the floor, He had a series of those pics, Im almost certain it is her. Ive been actually visiting her OMP page for the past year cuz I wanted my friend to photograph her shes unbeliveably gorgeous this woman. Shes 5'10" I dont know why shes not with an agency. If i get a hold of a scanner Iwill scan that magazine pic for you

Eva sounds really familiar! I'm almost positive that's the same girl

wow mameha those are beautiful girls. especially the second one. do you have any more pictures of her?

the second one is really pretty and she has beautiful features, i don't understand why she feels the need to put so much makeup. but that's her cjoice.they are both beautiful...

Yes greeneyed_lady..I have more pics of both girls..

010xk.th.jpg 022hd.th.jpg 031ww.th.jpg

043in.th.jpg 058ty.th.jpg 061gn.th.jpg

071uo.th.jpg 087pr.th.jpg 093yy.th.jpg

105zc.th.jpg 116ak.th.jpg 127bw.th.jpg

You're right about Staci being a real natural beauty..I think she'll realize somewhere down the line she doesn't need that heavy 'club' makeup to look hot

And I caught some criticism for saying this at chilax..but..her face reminds me of Adriana's sometimes :ninja: :ninja: