Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

But of course, the true highlight of my day was finally meeting (and getting up close and personal) with the gorgeous (and SUPER sweet) Behati! She’s announcing her embarkment for the journey towards better skin, as she prepares for her comeback in the entertainment world after giving birth to her baby. Together with her, Chinese actress Li Qin and Korean pop singer Soo Young are also joining the SK-II squad for their skin transformation journey. Behati has been using the FTE for a few weeks now, and seeing her flawless silky skin (#goalz) in real life made me feel even more intrigued with the miracle water; I can’t wait to add this bottle into my skincare staple.

Tokyo_SK-II_Nicoline P Malina_8279.jpg Tokyo_SK-II_Nicoline P Malina_collage02.jpg Tokyo_SK-II_Nicoline P Malina_03846.jpg

Team Adam Levine’s Addison Agen says her coach still “gets blushy” around his wife of three years Behati Prinsloo, who is currently seven months pregnant with their second daughter, due in February.

“I briefly met [Prinsloo] this week and she is the sweetest, cutest little pregnant woman I’ve ever seen in my life and he knows it,” Agen told reporters after Monday night’s live show. “He’s like, ‘Oh my gosh, my wife is the most beautiful thing’ after she leaves.”