Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Another article about a Bee's recipe

https://www.wellandgood.com/good-food/behati-prinsloo-levine-morning-smoothie-recipe/

RECIPE MODEL BEHATI PRINSLOO LEVINE SAYS SUPERCHARGES HER MORNINGS

Behati Prinsloo Levine’s Calcium-Rich Smoothie Recipe

Yields 1 serving

Ingredients
1 cup plain yogurt (Prinsloo Levine uses Siggi’s plain Greek yogurt.)
1 cup almond milk
1 1/2 red apples sliced
10 grapes
10 almonds
Dash of cinnamon
1 scoop Sun Warrior Raw Vegan Protein

1. Blend all ingredients together and enjoy!

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

I don't want to kill your vibe but why would she use another brand to advertise VS? It makes no sense IMO, it may be related to some event or a brand related to that brand

She said "to help me for my comeback", so maybe she will be back for the holliday comercial

1 minute ago, badgalbambi said:

She said "to help me for my comeback", so maybe she will be back for the holliday comercial

I think she was talking about her comeback for all (VS, Raw Spirit, Juicy Couture and now SK-II).

But I'm agree with you, her comeback  to VS it must be the Holiday Comercial. And maybe that's why she posted that throwback pic from the HC 2015.

https://fashionista.com/2017/08/behati-prinsloo-adam-levine-beauty-tips

Why did you choose to partner with SK-II, and why did you want to be a part of this campaign?

I just love what they're trying to tell women, that they can transform their skin. I've always thought that clear, beautiful skin makes any woman more confident, and confidence is such a beautiful thing. So being part of this campaign and going on my own transformation journey with my skin — using the bottle for a month and kind of seeing what it does for me — was an interesting take. 

Can you tell me a little bit about what your usual skin-care routine is like?

I wash my face every morning and every night. And now I use the Facial Treatment Essence right after that, it's kind of the first thing that I put on. A lot of women refer to it as 'miracle water,' and it's been amazing for my skin. I have kind of dry skin, so I feel like it locks in the moisture and tones it — it does a lot of different things in one bottle, which I like. And then after that I'll use an eye cream. If it's daytime I'll put on an SPF, and if it's nighttime, just a regular moisturizer.

It sounds like you keep it pretty simple. Is that kind of a new development since you became a mom? Did you used to have a more elaborate routine, or has this kind of always been your thing?

I think before I would definitely take longer. But being a mom, everything just gets shortened. You don't get as much time to do it, but I feel like the time that I do have for myself is really nice. SK-II is such a luxury brand, so when I do use it I feel like I'm taking that extra little bit of time for me.

I know you must travel a lot for work. Is there anything you do when you travel to keep your skin in good shape?

When I fly, I tend to drink extra water to keep hydrated because the flying definitely dehydrates you. I usually take a thick cream with me, and then I love taking the sheet mask from SK-II. I've actually been using that a lot because it's super moisturizing. When I go to sleep or something on the plane I'll put it on and just lay there for like 30 minutes with it on? and I really feel like it does make a big difference.

Is there anything else you bring with you or would never leave home without?

Definitely a good lip balm. I can't travel without it, my lips get so dry. I hate it. I love a rosewater spray. I also like coconut oil, which you can kind of get anywhere in the world, like a pure coconut oil. That's a really good body moisturizer for me. I even put it in my hair sometimes if my hair kind of feels damaged.

Husbands and wives often end up sharing their beauty products. Is there anything that you and Adam share or that he'll steal from you?

He definitely uses my facial moisturizers a lot. He doesn't have one that he buys for himself so he always steals mine. And then I sometimes use his deodorant if I can't find mine, because I somehow always misplace mine. [Laughs] It's so stupid. Sometimes I'll have a cooling mask on or something fun at night when we're watching TV, and he'll be like 'I want to try that!' so I'll put some on his face. Those are kind of the fun things we share. 

behati-prinsloo.jpg

http://www.refinery29.com/2017/08/166112/behati-prinsloo-adam-levine-beauty-secrets

But according to Behati Prinsloo, Adam Levine is committing the worst kind of cohabitation crime: using his wife’s products because he refuses to buy his own.

“He definitely uses my facial moisturizers a lot” Prinsloo told Fashionista in an interview. “He doesn't have one that he buys for himself so he always steals mine.” The operative word here is “stealing.” Levine has not asked for permission. In fact, it sounds as if he hasn’t even made any effort to seek out a moisturizer of his own. He’s just gone ahead and made the executive decision that he can, and should, help himself to her stuff. 

image.png

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/behati-prinsloo-her-beauty-routine-new-sk-ii-campaign-1025062

The new campaign launching today, dubbed #OneBottleAwayFrom, is a series of day-in-the-life films featuring the model alongside two other personalities, K-Pop singer Choi Soo Young and Chinese actress Li Qin, as they use the brand’s iconic Facial Treatment Essence.

Prinsloo Levine's film has her driving around L.A., doing yoga, on the beach and, of course, properly patting on the essence and incorporating it into her daily routine.

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Behati-Prinsloo-SK-II-43796932

“It’s such an iconic brand; my whole life I’ve seen the name all over. So many women call [the Facial Treatment Essence] miracle water, so I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I’m currently using it every day, morning and night. It’s such an easy product and it feels really good on my skin. I’ve been using it probably for half a month now and I really love it. I mean, my skin definitely feels more hydrated, so it’s working!"

Behati-Favorite-SK-II-Product.jpg