Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

On 8/2/2018 at 7:13 PM, July Jey said:

Hi! These are from Diane Von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2010 and from Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2008 

kj_HJ19grUs.jpg SoGOIxC64nA.jpg

On 8/2/2018 at 7:13 PM, July Jey said:

Hi! These are from Diane Von Furstenberg Spring/Summer 2010 and from Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2008 

kj_HJ19grUs.jpg SoGOIxC64nA.jpg

thanks!!

I posted this in the main VS thread but: Behati left a comment on Carolina's instagram (the photo of her) and Carolina replied that she can't wait to see her. Does Carolina do makeup only for the pre-commercial holiday shoots or does she also work on the holiday commercial stuff? Either way, it sounds like Behati's coming back for one or both. Unless it's entirely unrelated. 

On 8/9/2018 at 2:43 AM, ceceshores said:

I posted this in the main VS thread but: Behati left a comment on Carolina's instagram (the photo of her) and Carolina replied that she can't wait to see her. Does Carolina do makeup only for the pre-commercial holiday shoots or does she also work on the holiday commercial stuff? Either way, it sounds like Behati's coming back for one or both. Unless it's entirely unrelated. 

Last year Caro was in Aspen too so I guess she is on the whole hc stuff