Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Her agency must have lied about her age to get a certain job and then kept going with it but she's obviously 30 and I wonder wtf they are going to do now :rofl: either way, congratulations for her it seems like she had the most fun birthday

On 18/5/2018 at 8:39 AM, Clauds said:

Her agency must have lied about her age to get a certain job and then kept going with it but she's obviously 30 and I wonder wtf they are going to do now :rofl: either way, congratulations for her it seems like she had the most fun birthday

Not surprised about agencies, they always lie about models height.:/

They lie about age, height, measurments and everything so I'm not surprised either. I am however, surprised Behati seems to give no fucks about this thing :rofl: 

5 hours ago, Clauds said:

They lie about age, height, measurments and everything so I'm not surprised either. I am however, surprised Behati seems to give no fucks about this thing :rofl: 

why would she care about this,the situation is that VS and brands are begging her to come back to work.  Btw it seems that She didn’t like to work from the very beginning, she has earned a lot and has a super wealthy husband. Her attitude toward the world is what makes her so special and why so many people admire her.:stormy: