Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I was just going to ask, does anyone have any idea of what happened between her and Coco? They used to be so close and it seems like now they are never together, I loved them together their friendship seemed real unlike most of the #bffgoals in the industry

56 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I was just going to ask, does anyone have any idea of what happened between her and Coco? They used to be so close and it seems like now they are never together, I loved them together their friendship seemed real unlike most of the #bffgoals in the industry

Maybe it's just that they don't coincide at events etc. 'Cause sometimes I see how Coco like her posts and leave comments. Idk it's just my thought. :/

21 hours ago, Clauds said:

I don't think they had any fall down as such. Just get a vibe that they grew apart and are now friends from teenage life who are special but not anymore a part of your immediate circle