Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

On 27/8/2017 at 9:28 AM, jennifer said:

I have been positive for over a year. But she doesn't seem to want to go back to work. And I'm a bit bored. It's a pity because she's been my favourite model for more than 8 years. I was her fan, but now I'm not sure.

It hurts but we are here for Bee no matter if she is working or not with VS. Let's wait, she will say something about the show soon.

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victorias-secret-show-2017-shanghai

Candice And Behati Have News...

Victoria's Secret has announced that its 2017 show will be held in Shanghai and will see Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo make their return to the famous winged runway after taking a year's hiatus to have their first children.

It's exausting waiting for Bee to show up for the fittings, since so many sources confirmed her return. So when all the models are done with their fittings it's really confusing as a fan. Part of me has started to wish it was announced she won't return this year already so atleast the anticipation won't be this brutal :hang: