Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

2 minutes ago, BeePrrinsloo said:

I think that something is happening with VS, she loves them....

Nah, Ed asked her several times when was she getting back to VS. They miss her but I can't say the same about Bee. As I said, she seems to be comfortable with little work. 

1 minute ago, BeePrrinsloo said:

I think that something is happening with VS, she loves them....

Idk, but with her comments and this post I think there must be a reason to miss the HC. But now we are pretty sure that she will come back.

14 minutes ago, BeePrrinsloo said:

You girls think that she is still an angel or Ed just edited it to calm everybody??

Don't think so, if she wasn't an angel anymore why she posted that? Well in my opinion by now is a confirmation of her return and that she's still an angel. :heart:

She's done with VS and will walk the show to fullfill her contract, this has happened before. I expect her and VS to announce it after the show or early next year but she's done as an Angel for sure, been saying this for months and yall were like nooooooo, but it's obvious she's over VS, they are just waiting for the right time to announce it.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

She's done with VS and will walk the show to fullfill her contract, this has happened before. I expect her and VS to announce it after the show or early next year but she's done as an Angel for sure, been saying this for months and yall were like nooooooo, but it's obvious she's over VS, they are just waiting for the right time to announce it.

+1

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

You mean when her contract ends... And I'm expecting the same. Let's see what happens.