Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

5 hours ago, angeljoskriver said:

Adriana was confirmed to go. She commented Eds picture on ig that she's bringing the sun with her. 

So there's still a chance that Behati will go to Aspen too

Yes, but they are all in LA. 

I don't think Behati will go cause she's like whatever for VS

Everyone needs to chill until an official announcement is made. Y'all are acting like the world is ending (well...) and that she's done with VS for good when we don't even KNOW the story AT ALL. She's stated that she'll be back for the VSFS, maybe she will make her VS comeback then and blow all of our minds. Y'all really think she would go straight to Aspen from Tokyo without going home to see her family? 

Relax. Breathe. She still has time to make it to Aspen...or maybe not. 

26 minutes ago, ticktock said:

Everyone needs to chill until an official announcement is made. Y'all are acting like the world is ending (well...) and that she's done with VS for good when we don't even KNOW the story AT ALL. She's stated that she'll be back for the VSFS, maybe she will make her VS comeback then and blow all of our minds. Y'all really think she would go straight to Aspen from Tokyo without going home to see her family? 

I agree. She is in LA because her baby, we need to wait and see if she is coming to Aspen or not. We are not acting like is the end of the world, we only want to see her back at VS. But the fact that we dont know the real story is true.. I think is something more... I dont know if you understand what I mean.

1 hour ago, ticktock said:

But Ed's post literally confirms that she won't be in the holiday commercial. I think she is not an angel anymore ??