Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

21 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I was coming here to say it wouldn't surprise me if she's going to Milan to walk Versace. The show is Friday night so she'd be there in plenty of time for fittings tomorrow. Fingers crossed! 

So this could be real, Bee is back! :excited:

11 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I saw on instagram she's an exclusive for Versace! :chicken:Really hoping that's true.

what does it mean in terms of contracts? crossing fingers it's really true! Can't wait to see queen Bee coming back to work!!!

24 minutes ago, behoti said:

what does it mean in terms of contracts? crossing fingers it's really true! Can't wait to see queen Bee coming back to work!!!

I've seen a lot of people saying that Bee is in Milan, so the back of Queen Bee is sooo close:stormy:

36 minutes ago, Candyliz said:

Omg! Is a good source?

Someone commented a Behati fan account's pic of throwbacks to her walking Versace with it. If people have seen her in Milan like you say then I think it's a for sure thing at this point.

34 minutes ago, behoti said:

Usually exclusives either end of being paid to walk (most models who walk get paid almost nothing or "compensation" aka a free outfit + exposure) or features in the campaign. I'd love to see her in a campaign for them but I think it's probably the former.