Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

post-76462-0-35013200-1436901548_thumb.jpost-76462-0-62147500-1436901562_thumb.jpost-76462-0-69949500-1436901580_thumb.p

http://fragrance.org/foundation-five-behati-prinsloo/

Foundation Five: Behati Prinsloo

She’s been the model for numerous fragrance campaigns including Victoria’s Secret Victoria, Juicy Couture and Raw Spirit, but Behati Prinsloo’s personal choice tends to be more natural.

In fact, her husband Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine prefers her in musky, woody fragrances, she shared at The Fragrance Foundation Awards, June 17, 2015. See what else she likes…

Foundation Five

Favorite smell: “It’s the first rain in Africa after the drought. It’s the most incredible smell. If I could bottle it, I would.”

First fragrance: “Charlie. It was just what everybody was wearing. All the girls had it on and it’s such a distinct smell. When I smell it now, it brings me back.”

Favorite flower: “Sunflowers. Gardenia. Rose. I have a few.”

Favorite food: “Pasta Bolognese.”

Most vivid olfactory memory: “My grandmother’s house in general. When I walk in, it brings me back. Her home cooking…Her perfume…I don’t know what she was wearing but it’s a distinct childhood memory.”

can't remember if the full version of this commercial was posted before but here it is

At the spanish website there's a text with her name in it. Here's the translation of this paragraph: 

Led by Behati Prinsloonew faces as Molly BairBinx WaltonLexi BolingSarah Brannon or Isabella Emmack receive importance in the campaign along with themuses of Wangthe models Anna Ewers and Hanne Gaby OdieleAnd if this set of acquaintances models was not sufficient,the Japanese duo Aya Bambi and singer Alice Glass also have their roles in the campaign Autumn - winter 2015/2016 of Alexander Wang

that's why I thought she must be in it.