Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

+

This is my last post for Behati, at least for now. I've completely lost interest in her so I'm not going to collect her stuff anymore. If that changes in the future, I'll resume posting. Sorry guys.

I totally understand it, I'm losing the interest too, I kind of force myself to continue liking her as much as before but is not the same anymore :(

yes, and a true fan stays with his idol at all times, whether good or bad. Be lean, fat, blonde, brunette. Behati is beautiful and look beautiful. She is not as blonde as think. Blonde blonde for me is the same style Candice, Lindsay. But she just clared the lights, you can see your hair in photos of her in LA with Adam. For me it is perfect.

Whaaaaaat? Are you all insane? They are huge fans, if you were too you'd known I've seen Le Gator and Cecilet post here for years which is more than I can say about you. Thank you so much for helping us get the best pictures of Behati and with the greatest quality! These people were always here, always helping and you have no right to say such things.... 

I know, I always saw them here. only it's sad to see them losing the courage of Behati're here for. sad to see people hating on her marriage with adam, it's sad to see people already talking about divorce on them. Behati is an incredible model. And it has a lot to show. Did not mean to criticize them. But the situation is too delicate.

But what you read there has nothing to do with what they said... People need to stop judging people... If they lost interest that's their problem she was just being kind and letting us know that she's not posting anymore, it's ridiculous that people get so judgmental about it. Let's all be happy and do whatever makes us happy (unless  you're a killer hahahaha) Just take care of your business and let other people be :)

the only thing that intrigues me is the victorias secret is putting all its models to be blondes. Behati, now Karlie, soon puts Lily, Adriana, Alessandra, Lais. Karlie and Behati were beautiful, because his eyes are clear and helps. But like them brown hair.

And Thanks Behoti for adds.