Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

from this link http://la-confidential-magazine.com/the-latest/people-and-parties/postings/vs-angel-behati-prinsloo-talks-victorias-secret-swimwear-and-coachella

When stunning Victoria’s Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo isn’t strutting down runways—donning angelic white wings and barely-there lingerie, no less—or posing for the camera, she spends her time jetting between New York and Los Angeles. “I’m kind of bi-coastal, as they call it,” she says.

We recently sat down with the Namibian model at The London West Hollywood to chat about the Victoria’s Secret 2014 swimwear collection, her favorite exotic photoshoot locales, go-to LA hangouts, and more.

What are some of the biggest swimwear trends this season?
BEHATI PRINSLOO: I think a lot of cut-out details. I’ve [also] been seeing a lot of crop tops. The one-pieces are great, I love the rash guards. I think VS this season has kind of changed—it’s sportier, it’s more covered up, and I love the high-waisted bottoms. I think the crop top is probably my favorite at the moment.

You had photoshoots in St. Tropez, St. Barths, and Turks and Caicos. Which getaway was your favorite?
BP: I loved St. Tropez because I had never been there. I’ve been to both St. Barths and Turks and Caicos—they’re both so beautiful, but it was a fun experience to go somewhere I hadn’t been.

Do you have any fun plans this spring and summer?
BP: I want to go to Coachella. I’ve been back and forth from New York to LA, and New York has been horrible—it’s been so cold. I’m just excited about summer in general.

Besides a swimsuit, what travel essentials do you pack?
BP: Whenever I go away, I always pack my favorite jean cut-off shorts, tank tops that I’ve had for like five years that are just so perfectly worn in, a lot of sundresses, and flip-flops. I always take carry on. I never, never check [luggage] because at the end [of your trip], how much have you actually used from the stuff that you take? You never use all of it.

How about beauty essentials when traveling?
BP: I always have Palmer’s Cocoa Butter lip balm with me. I love rose water spray—I can’t live without it. 

What do you like to do when you’re in LA?
BP: I love Pizzeria Mozza (41 N. Highland Ave., Hancock Park, 323-297-0101). I love just going to the beach and going to Santa Monica and hanging out with my friends at some little random place. I haven’t found my spots yet—I’m still testing everywhere out.

Read more at http://la-confidential-magazine.com/the-latest/people-and-parties/postings/vs-angel-behati-prinsloo-talks-victorias-secret-swimwear-and-coachella#byqarAGFSGbGlqaw.99