Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8274790ac5692e83eed8dc3d59a83286/tumblr_n2g2chyBsT1shex17o1_500.jpg

behati and candice  :hehe:

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

http://www.styleseendaily.com/2014/03/style-seen-dailys-10-questions-with-behati-prinsloo/

Style Seen Daily’s 10 Questions with Behati Prinsloo

Jennifer Searle, Style Seen Daily (JS): What does style mean to you?   

Behati Prinsloo, Victoria’s Secret Angel (BP): “I think style has a lot to do with a feeling and attitude of who you want to the world to see you as.  My style is very laid back, hippie in a way, but I love the old punk scene.  Beach vibes.  But style is an attitude and tells people who you are.”

JS: What 3 must have items are in your closet right now?

BP: “Right now my 3 key items are these awesome new jeans I just got from TopShop that I can not stop wearing.  I’m into a really comfortable white t-shirt, some jeans and a leather jacket.  That’s my go to.”

JS: Do you have a favorite piece out of the 2014 VS Swim Collection?

BP: “Oh yea, I have tons!  This collection is awesome!  I think this is the first time VS has really done such a vast collection from the high-waist bottoms to the crop tops.  It’s fun, really kind of sporty yet still sexy.   I think the crop top is my favorite!   I also love the long lines and torso in the high-waist bottoms.   I think it’s really awesome!”

JS: How would others describe you? 

BP: “Crazy.  Fun.   I feel like I’m a good friend.   I like to have fun!”

JS: What music inspires you and why?

BP: “Depends on what I am going through in my life but I think reggae is a huge part of my life.  I love The Police!  Obviously, Bob Marley.  I think any music that has a really, real meaning and you can feel it…inspires me; doesn’t matter what it is.  I am a huge reggae chick!”

JS: Do you have a non-profit that’s close to your heart?

BP: “Yea, my dad does a lot of AIDS work in Namibia and I kind of grew up with that whole mentality with charities and stuff.  At the moment, I am really trying save the dolphins and the whales…all of them!  I just recently watched for the 1st time ‘The Cove’ and then ‘BLACKFISH.’  So I kind of want to start something but I don’t know.  I support WWF, the World Wildlife Fund.”

JS:  Let’s talk about your body!  Everyone wants to know your workout regimen.  What are your top three favorite workout activities? 

BP:  “I love yoga!  I love pilates!  I also love if I am at a beach to do stand-up paddle boarding.  I surf a little bit—longboard mainly.  Whatever is available, like beach volleyball if my friends are with me.  Kind of doing what’s available at the time is always fun for me.”

JS: If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?

BP:  “Probably to South Africa.  I haven’t been there in a few years.  I would go to Cape Town.  I love it there.   If it didn’t take me 35 hours to get there, I would go now. “

JS: Who inspires you the most in your life? 

BP: “Probably my parents!  Family and my friends!   There are so many people that inspire me but it’s the people who are closest to me that inspire me the most.”

JS:  If you are ever down, do you have an inspirational quote that you refer to lift you up?

BP: “Not a specific quote or message.  I just listen to Bob Marley.”