Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

interview and video here

http://www.eonline.com/news/520417/trending-with-behati-prinsloo-crop-tops-yoga-in-n-out-burgers-and-more

and another

VS Angel Behati Prinsloo on Moving to LA, Fave Nabes and More

Spring has yet to officially rear its sprightly head, but here in fitness-obsessed LA—the land of year-round beach bodies—it's always bikini season. That must've been the thinking when Victoria's Secret recruited Angels Behati Prinsloo and Alessandra Ambrosio to unveil their latest swimwear collection yesterday afternoon at The London West Hollywood's rooftop pool, where the sun was definitely shining above our heads. (Winter, what?)

Now that we know all about Brazilian beauty Ambrosio's fave shops and new boho line, we thought it was time to catch up with Namibia-born bombshell Prinsloo. Though all Adam Levine- and wedding-related questions were off the table (we totally get it, a girl should get to plan her nuptials in peace), we did pick Prinsloo's brain on possible relocation plans, her fave LA neighborhoods and more.

So the last time we had a chat, you mentioned you wanted to go to Costa Rica. Have you had a chance to go yet?
"I've been there once and I absolutely loved it but I haven't had a chance to go back…I love it there so much!"

What are your fave pieces from the new VS swimwear line?
"The crop [i'm wearing] I'm really into, I'm kind of into mixing and matching the different styles; the high-waisted bottoms are really cute. I love that one piece that's hanging there with the blue. I just think it's such a great collection because [Victoria's Secret] hasn't really done something like this. It's more covered up too, a little bit sportier I think."

Speaking of sporty, what are your favorite outdoor activities?
"I love the beach! I will just take a walk or a run on the beach, I love stand-up paddle boarding, beach volleyball and playing around with friends and soccer on the beach. [Editor's Note: We're guessing by "soccer" means American football here.] If I don't have a beach close, I love doing Pilates or yoga."

Are there any specific spots in LA that you go to?
"Not in LA —I'm not that familiar with places in LA yet, but in New York I have a place I go to on 12th between 1st and A, this woman Andrea. There's only two Pilates machines, so it's very mellow."

Would you ever consider relocating to LA?
"I'll always be in between [New York and LA] because of work, y'know? And I've been flying so much lately that I'm like, 'Aaaah!'" [laughs]

It would definitely make things much easier!
"Yeah, for sure! But I think for a long time I'll be splitting my time."

We hear you're into vintage. Got any favorite shops here?
"It's so crazy because [...] when I'm here, I'm literally like hanging out with friends, I haven't really shopped here. I have to because there's a lot of great vintage places, especially in Palm Springs. Apparently there are all these furs that old ladies just get rid of!"

Yes! Palm Springs is great for vintage furniture too.
"Yeah!"

How about your favorite places to eat in LA?
"I love the Mustard Seed Cafe, and right now I'm really into Blu Jam, I go there all the time for breakfast. It's so good! But yeah, I just love going to Santa Monica and walking around and finding little places and boutiques."

What's your favorite LA neighborhood?
"Oooh [...] Los Feliz. No, not Los Feliz! Probably Santa Monica or Venice, 'cause there's more to do, y'know? Hollywood—What are you going to do? You can't really walk around. So yeah, the beach: Venice and Santa Monica are usually my favorite."

post-76462-0-77407700-1394674328_thumb.jpost-76462-0-80739400-1394674311_thumb.j

About her last instagram picture, there is a lot of controversy on the comments section about the fact that she is getting really skinny compared to what she used to be a few years ago 

http://www.veryglamour.com/pics/2008/temp/behati_prinsloo.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, pinterest, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by elenaadb