Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

I've noticed that Behati is getting less shy about posting pictures of Adam on her Instagram. They've been engaged for a while now and she rarely ever acknowledges him online. I personally like it because I like Adam and I'm a Maroon 5 fan! 

It's just me or Behati lost too much weight? Her legs looks so thin in the picture above...  :mellow:

I think the same way, in my opinion she was "perfect" in the VSFS 2011, she still looks amazing now, she always does  :heart:  I just liked her more with brown hair and a little more weight.

^ Must be because society has confirmed him "sexiest man alive" She feels she can be proud now :p

Haha. According to Adam, when he told Behati about his new "title" she laughed out loud in his face. Why is it that I can perfectly imagine this and wouldn't expect anything else from Behati? hahaha

Yeah I heard that somewhere too. Guess this is because we don't see him scratching hiss arse :hehe: