Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

OMG! Guys I loved every single update you've made, thank you so very much!! Behati is even more gorgeus than usual (maybe it's because I've not been able to visit the topic for a while :p lol!) Loved every candid, photoshoot, everything. Long live the Behatiholics :laugh: !!!

ps: did you like my sig? :blush:

ps2: nice to be back (: missed reading your comments

Glad to see Behati stepping up to fill Lily and Alessandra's role as one of the brunettes in swim.
^Behati doesn't merely "fill" anyone's role - all killer, no filler! :mad::laugh: They just woke up is all! And nice to see you again bubblegumlove. post-11221-0-1446068988-04605_thumb.gif

Playing paddle-board (is that what you call it?) with Candice in St Barts:

post-11221-1328009044_thumb.jpg post-11221-1328009054_thumb.jpg

(Source: Zimbio)

Glad to see Behati stepping up to fill Lily and Alessandra's role as one of the brunettes in swim.
^Behati doesn't merely "fill" anyone's role - all killer, no filler! :mad::laugh: They just woke up is all! And nice to see you again bubblegumlove. post-54365-0-1446068990-75928_thumb.gif

Haha of course. I just mean I'm glad they chose her instead of someone else! They finally realized she can be a bombshell instead of just a cutie! I love her in swim so far but I really want to see her do lingerie!

Haha of course. I just mean I'm glad they chose her instead of someone else! They finally realized she can be a bombshell instead of just a cutie! I love her in swim so far but I really want to see her do lingerie!
^I guess you've seen these Tam Tam pics: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=2773873 ? So I can see no reason why she shouldn't be doing VS's line too, 'Swim' is certainly a step in the right direction regarding that though... (Y)

Until that fine day though, a new PINK shot (but only one):

post-11221-1328094703_thumb.jpg

And vanessaaa's Candice twitpic was slightly bigger:

post-11221-1328094819_thumb.jpg