Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Posts must be written in English as a common courtesy to other members and to help the staff better moderate the forum. Thanks! ~PinkCouture
^I thought they were just helping Jennka prepare for her spanish exam? :gocho:

They need to go elsewhere off the forum to practice. If worse comes to worse she can always respond one or a combo of the following ways:

1. ¿Qué...como?

2. iNo sé!

3. No comprendo...no hablo español

4. ¿Dónde está el baño?

5. ¡Déjeme en paz!

I took 3 years of Spanish and the above 5 phrases has never failed me in any exam I have taken. Never got below a B (Y)

Baron, to many twinkies for Behati? :wave:

If I'm not wrong she had a sixpack at the VS Fasion show and not so fit here at the beach... But she looks hot!

I have to say it's kinda strange to see her in pics like Candice as I haven't seen her in that kind of pics before.

She looks hot and killa!

Thanks for pics.

Badboy

Baron, to many twinkies for Behati? :wave:

If I'm not wrong she had a sixpack at the VS Fasion show and not so fit here at the beach... But she looks hot!

^I don't know Badboy! :hehe: As she said, she'd been 'working out' prior to the show - as do most of the girls I believe (along with "diets" of a fashion!), bearing in mind the relative importance and reach of the VSFS she was probably just 'optimum' toned. She looks healthy (not to mention divine) in these beach shots to me, anyway. :heart:
Having fun in st Bart's with my girls @angelcandice last night.

post-11221-1327858343_thumb.jpeg

(Source: Behati's twitter)