Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Behati being papped? YOU started it, B :p
^Ja ja... Maybe! :whistle:
I really want to know what she says in that video, nobody here that can translate it? even a little bit? I think she cut her hair again, when we will know if she is in the next Vs show?
If you're referring to iceeagel's video, then it was recorded a year or so ago (I saw it advertised on a German station and then icey tried to find it at the time, but to no avail) - he did say he'd translate it when he was next around. :unsure: But her hair will be as it is in the ModelCandid shots, as that was only a few days ago...

As for the VSFS - :idk: You never really know until you see the model on the night, doesn't matter who it is or how "important" they are perceived to be to the brand by the likes of us! If we're lucky (like last year) we'll see her being fitted a week or so before, but I'd always be wary of thinking it's a done deal.

NYFW showcard:

post-11221-0-1446068606-52269_thumb.jpg

(Source: Models.com)

^I don't know, three pictures from the same editorial seems a bit lazy. Good though it was.

Thank you for answer me Baron! :) I mean that her hair is shorter comparing to the princesse tam tam campaign , but those were probably recorded some time ago (I'm still new for these things :blush: ) Sorry if I don't explain myself clearly enough ;)
^Not a problem! :hehe: Happy to help, if I can...

post-11221-0-1446068607-99699_thumb.gif This one is the real deal, true-believers:

post-11221-0-1446068608-05417_thumb.gif

^I don't know, three pictures from the same editorial seems a bit lazy. Good though it was.
Thank you for answer me Baron! :) I mean that her hair is shorter comparing to the princesse tam tam campaign , but those were probably recorded some time ago (I'm still new for these things :blush: ) Sorry if I don't explain myself clearly enough ;)
^Not a problem! :hehe: Happy to help, if I can...

post-35528-0-1446068608-89161_thumb.gif This one is the real deal, true-believers:

post-35528-0-1446068608-9141_thumb.gif

SWOONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :wub::wub::wub:

I was looking in Ebay and found pictures of Behati that I haven't seen, on the bottom of the pic. Anyone knows where they are from? Baron?
^The one on the bottom right is from an editorial for AnotherMagazine, by Nick Haymes in 2007. As for the other three, I think they belong together - but I've not seen the middle two in much better quality than that before. The other one I can provide you, as it was always used in her old portfolios:

post-11221-1315059685_thumb.jpg