Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

Ohhh Ibiza! She's in Spain too :) Thank you for the pics! I guess she will not appear in the Michael Bay add for Christmas....
^You never know - but she hasn't yet... Oh well, explosions and pouting whilst flinging your hair about don't really seem her anyway - don't you think?
greatttttttttttttttt ad's B, want gifs of her vid clip?
^I shouldn't want to decide for everybody else! Maybe I'll put in a bespoke request for a new set from this though... :gocho:

A new 'grown-up' VS shot:

post-11221-1313499052_thumb.jpg

New French Elle 2morrow
^Thank you mam'selle! post-11221-0-1446068586-06608_thumb.gif I do so hope there's an editorial to go along with that? post-11221-0-1446068586-07396_thumb.gif

Photos and interview both by Ashley Jahncke:

Street Style: Behati Prinsloo Proves That Models Eat Pizza, Too

By ASHLEY JAHNCKE Friday, Aug 5, 2011 / 2:15 PM

Name: Behati Prinsloo

What’s your motto? Take every day as it comes, be happy.

What is your favorite food? Pizza.

What is currently on your iPod? The Black Keys, Bon Iver, Led Zeppelin.

If you were to get a tattoo today, what would it be? I’d have to think about it for a while, I couldn’t just do it today.

What are you wearing? Reformation dress, hand made glasses from Paris.

post-11221-1313760551_thumb.jpg post-11221-1313760559_thumb.jpg post-11221-1313760568_thumb.jpg

(Source: 'Streetstyle' via fashionista.com)

Thank you mam'selle! post-19830-0-1446068587-13901_thumb.gif I do so hope there's an editorial to go along with that? post-19830-0-1446068587-15913_thumb.gif

U'R welcome M'sieur Le Baron & I will be able to answer to your question about the edit tomorrow. Oh and I also going to try to grab Princesse Tam Tam catalogs at their boutiques. The used to give me the giant posters when I worked for them but it was a looooong time ago (6 years :p ) so will see!

U'R welcome M'sieur Le Baron & I will be able to answer to your question about the edit tomorrow. Oh and I also going to try to grab Princesse Tam Tam catalogs at their boutiques. The used to give me the giant posters when I worked for them but it was a looooong time ago (6 years :p ) so will see!
^Well that would be simply splendid! I saw some window displays when I was in Paris last month (which is what gave me the heads-up), with some different pictures than the ones I've already posted...

As for Elle - I think the cover photo at least is by David Oldham. I wish you a prosperous day then, mam'selle! :gocho: