Bellazon

Behati Prinsloo
Thumbnail

Nath

A comic book illustrator's take on Behati!

post-11221-0-1446067684-69649_thumb.jpg

Presumably based upon her 2007 VSFS appearance, he's got that suppressed grin down to a tee! The artist's name is Howard M Shum, and there are lots more representations of models on his blog (The Wonderful World Of Shum). He seems particularly taken with Doutzen Kroes...

sorry if repost...found it on xyzstyle blog:

^^Baron, I went through his blog and I love his drawings for the most part though some Ale pics don't even look like her. LOL he does seem to be crushing on Adriana and Nat V. though. xD

post-29267-1261348113_thumb.jpg

^^Baron, I went through his blog and I love his drawings for the most part though some Ale pics don't even look like her. LOL he does seem to be crushing on Adriana and Nat V. though. xD
^Hey Leira - it's just nice to know somebody went and looked! You never know if anyone's paying any attention to your posts... :heythere:

Yeah, they are pretty hit-and-miss though aren't they? I was surprised by the Alessandra ones; she has such a distinctive face that you'd think he'd have been able to capture it better (like his Behati). I thought he got Adriana and Bette Frank spot-on however.

Behati has totally grown on me. She's soooo adorable.

And yeah, I was expecting Ale to look more like Ale...LOL Adri and Bette were TOTALLY spot on as were the Marisa drawings though the Tori Praver drawings not so much...I hope he does more Behati!