Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

I like her as a model, though in other aspects I am not too sure about her, but I think VS should have hired her over Alessandra back in 2003 or whenever she became an angel. She is 10X better looking than Alessandra and she is an overall better model than her. I dont know why they hired Alessandra back then and I dont get why they hired Selita now, but thats a different issue :laugh: .

YEP I AGREE, AND SHE DOESN'T JUST HAVE A GREAT BODY SHE ALSO HAVE THIS SEX APPEAL, AND YOU KNOW I THINK SHE'S MUCH BETTER THAN SELITA AND IZABEL, I DON'T KNOW I JUST DON'T FEEL SELITA AND TO ME IZABEL IS JUST AN ALE'S COPY. :whistle:

Izabel is an Ale? Copy in what way? Izabel is cuter, talks better and hasn't let fame gone completly to her head. Izabel is kind and a great spokesmodel. You hear far too much that Alessandra is a bitch...and she looks so superficial. She got veneers for crying out loud! Someone is insecure about herself if you ask me. :whistle: And thanks milouw.

YEP I AGREE, AND SHE DOESN'T JUST HAVE A GREAT BODY SHE ALSO HAVE THIS SEX APPEAL, AND YOU KNOW I THINK SHE'S MUCH BETTER THAN SELITA AND IZABEL, I DON'T KNOW I JUST DON'T FEEL SELITA AND TO ME IZABEL IS JUST AN ALE'S COPY. :whistle:

Izabel is an Ale? Copy in what way? Izabel is cuter, talks better and hasn't let fame gone completly to her head. Izabel is kind and a great spokesmodel. You hear far too much that Alessandra is a bitch...and she looks so superficial. She got veneers for crying out loud! Someone is insecure about herself if you ask me. :whistle: And thanks milouw.

HA HA HA I SAID "...TO ME", MY OPINION IS THAT...I DIDN'T SAY IZABEL ISN'T SEXY OR PRETTY OR WHATEVER , I JUST SAID I LIKE ANA BEATRIZ AND ALE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE, I CAN'T SAY ALE IS SUPERFICIAL OR WHATEVER 'CAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE PLEASURE TO MEET HER, ANYWAYS I RESPECT YOUR OPINION...PEACE, TC :surrender: :D

yes Ana is better and DEF should be an angel...but if you look through the catalogue, you just don't see her as much as you should. VS is really stupid, they should get rid of selita completely!! and make Ana the new angel!!

And for crying out loud, sports illustrated should put her on the cover already too!!! She should've been when she was the most gorgeous cowgirl EVER!! that was an AMAZING spread.

yes Ana is better and DEF should be an angel...but if you look through the catalogue, you just don't see her as much as you should. VS is really stupid, they should get rid of selita completely!! and make Ana the new angel!!

And for crying out loud, sports illustrated should put her on the cover already too!!! She should've been when she was the most gorgeous cowgirl EVER!! that was an AMAZING spread.

Agree 100%!! That was like, the bestest SI shoot I've ever seen! :heart:

YEP I AGREE...SHE SHOULD BE AN ANGEL NO DOUBT... :ermm:

YEP I AGREE...SHE SHOULD BE AN ANGEL NO DOUBT... :ermm:

I agree too!!!!! She shoud be an angel and the cover of SI!!!!

though off topic I agree 100%. Alessandra isnt even good looking anymore, she looks worn out. :yuckky:

Izabel is very nice :drool:

Anyway back to Ana Beatriz. I think even if she isnt an angel, at least its guaranteed that we can watch her on the VSFS this year. I liked her a lot in the second segment where Adriana opened :drool: