Bellazon

Miscellaneous

Capt Snow

well, Pauline is the one with the Ana-doppleganger pic.

but she doesn't need her own thread... and she's posted in the userpics thread a few times

Hrm...That's weird cause the eyebrow in the Ana look-a-like photo doesn't look the same as Pauline's other picture. But maybe there was eyebrow pencil added? Anyways, Pauline is pretty but i prefer Ana.

It's definitely not her.

100% sure it IS her. I pulled up a Sports Illustrated photo of her, with a side profile, and the eyebrows and the nose are the same. Plus, the photo being talked about looks just like her.

oops, my mistake.

it's not Ana, it's her doppleganger, Pauline.

sorry, Malacha :) if it's any consolation, I didn't believe it wasn't Ana either.

Hee. Can you send me a pic of this Pauline. She looks a lot like Ana...at least in that picture. :p

Hey, Yall! Whaz up!! ;) Haven't had time to post-- but i been lurking around! ~~LolZ~~ :laugh:

I hope yall dont mind me adding my 2cents in this here convo--~LolZ~

i'm down wit Malacha77- Yeah that's MOS DEF Ana! :evil:

In my "day job" i work a lot wit profiles--and i know my baby-Ana's profile like i know the back of my hand! ~Lolz~ :p

It just a very natural pic of my baby--Ana :drool: wit all the model pics of her-all photo shopped an all, its easy to get confused. ~~LolZ~~

If u know her basic face structure- u can mos def ID any pic of her. ;)

Matter of fact! ~LolZ~ i got couple of pics of my boo Ana here that reminds me of that pic- - check it out! ;)

Well Big Poppa gotta get goin-- peeps! :evil:

Ana lookin mighty HOT :drool: keep them pics comin!! :evil:

and NO it aint NO Pauline-- it's Ana! :drool:

post-3465-1152654165_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654213_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654250_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654287_thumb.jpg

yea, the thug's back :cool:

yo thug,

check it, layin it down, droppin tha 411 on them haterz!

keepin it real, Ana style, ya know? housin them foolz thats dropping doubt on casa de Ana!

cept one lil thing...

it's actually not Ana. like farealz, dawg.

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?showuser=4072

Rhett is so fucking cool. ahahahahahaha! I laughed my ass off when I read this! :laugh:

well, Pauline is the one with the Ana-doppleganger pic.

but she doesn't need her own thread... and she's posted in the userpics thread a few times

Hrm...That's weird cause the eyebrow in the Ana look-a-like photo doesn't look the same as Pauline's other picture. But maybe there was eyebrow pencil added? Anyways, Pauline is pretty but i prefer Ana.

-Ermm-- ~LolZ~ Well i still say the first pic is my baby- Ana. M.O ;)

as for the second pic -- it doesn't even look like the first pic :blink: maybe a little-- but its not even a clear pic. 2 many shadows and its all blurry and out of focus-- looks weird and suspicious IMO-- but if u look at the 2nd. pic the lips -n- chin and length of the nose are all different. ;)

~~LolZ~~ now does "Pauline" have any clear-- straight, face to camera pics? that's what i said before! ~LolZ~ :laugh: not these strange profile pics. :blink:

All i got to say is this-- if there were some Ana double out there- U know she would be a model or something just like my boo Ana! and she would be proud to post her pics everywhere-- Damn! Cuz she would look like one of the most fine ass woman in the world! Ana :drool:

N- even if this "Pauline" double was shy or somethin and didn't want to draw attention to herself-- Dang! she couldnt help it-- cuz just look at-- Ana! :evil: one of them big model agency people would of been signed her up or sumthin -- n making boku bucks on her- cuz she look so much like my baby Ana! :)

N e way -- this is the internet ya know- and everybody claming they look like someone else! ~LolZ~

this convo is weak--- let's get back to my baby Ana! :drool: shes lookin mighty hot!

I'm really diggin the pic posted by that young lady, Ava - here in Misc. the one where Ana is sitting down facing the camera wit the long dress on-- showing off her sexy ankles! Damn!! :drool: :evil:

the second shot is a cam shot. there are obviously many more pics, but I won't post any more in Ana's thread. Pauline is gorgeous, but she's too short to model :) and too smart. modeling is tough if you have a really active mind - all the sitting around, standing still, just following orders about poses and such... there's only so much a certian type of person can take.

and of course Ana is amazing looking... I don't really compare Pauline to her, but Pauline has a similar profile. she has other angles that look like other beautiful women as well..

It's definitely not her.

100% sure it IS her. I pulled up a Sports Illustrated photo of her, with a side profile, and the eyebrows and the nose are the same. Plus, the photo being talked about looks just like her.

oops, my mistake.

it's not Ana, it's her doppleganger, Pauline.

sorry, Malacha :) if it's any consolation, I didn't believe it wasn't Ana either.

Hee. Can you send me a pic of this Pauline. She looks a lot like Ana...at least in that picture. :p

Hey, Yall! Whaz up!! ;) Haven't had time to post-- but i been lurking around! ~~LolZ~~ :laugh:

I hope yall dont mind me adding my 2cents in this here convo--~LolZ~

i'm down wit Malacha77- Yeah that's MOS DEF Ana! :evil:

In my "day job" i work a lot wit profiles--and i know my baby-Ana's profile like i know the back of my hand! ~Lolz~ :p

It just a very natural pic of my baby--Ana :drool: wit all the model pics of her-all photo shopped an all, its easy to get confused. ~~LolZ~~

If u know her basic face structure- u can mos def ID any pic of her. ;)

Matter of fact! ~LolZ~ i got couple of pics of my boo Ana here that reminds me of that pic- - check it out! ;)

Well Big Poppa gotta get goin-- peeps! :evil:

Ana lookin mighty HOT :drool: keep them pics comin!! :evil:

and NO it aint NO Pauline-- it's Ana! :drool:

post-3465-1152654165_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654213_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654250_thumb.jpg post-3465-1152654287_thumb.jpg

yea, the thug's back :cool:

~Lolz~ Yeah man! I'm back :evil:

I took that trip to Brazil :drool: wit my boyz- like little over a month ago and didnt even want to leave! ;)

I'm tellin you- them brazil women are some fine ass women! :evil: i didn't see anything come close to Ana's beauty--but Damn! it was like being a kid-- lost in a Candy Shop!!! Yo-- i'm tellin u i had myself some major heavy duty FUN-- if ya feel me! Heh :evil: :woot:

Yeah, this ^ is Pauline. ;)

pauline is pretty. :wub:

Thanks for the pics thug!

~LolZ~ U r welcome-sweetheart ;) and btw- i'm really diggin your ava and sig. u have of Adriana :evil:

she's my nxt. favorite girl-after Ana :brows:

Ana n- Adriana are 2 fine ass women! Damn! ~LolZ~ :drool:

:) Haha thank you. Adriana is my favorite. :wub: But i still love Ana. :heart: Yup-- they are both gorgeous ladies! Welcome back btw. :fun: