Bellazon

Stockphoto Model Agencies/Directories?

Super Identity

Hi!

(hope that's the right place for a general question) 

Any ideas on how to find a Stockphoto Model? 

I'm trying to find 3 models (I may know the first name of one of them, but can't find her when searching "Alyona Model") who have done Stockphoto modeling work (Shutterstock, 123rt, Dreamstime etc).

Didn't find anything else, so it's probably their primary work...

So I wonder - is there a good way to find out the names of these models specifically? They never get credited on the sites. You can find more pictures of the same model - but not their names.

Are models who do primarily Stockphoto from "normal" fashion modeling agencies or are there more specific ones?  

Are there any directories that list a lot of these models? 

Thanks for any ideas! 

Well, I don't know their managers. And the person who took the pictures is unknown. Only the publisher is listed, usually. I tried to search for most of the publishers (also to check their instagram - maybe they tagged the model), but couldn't really find anything substantial.

The stockphoto business seems a bit weird. 

19 hours ago, Super Identity said:

Hi!

(hope that's the right place for a general question) 

Any ideas on how to find a Stockphoto Model? 

I'm trying to find 3 models (I may know the first name of one of them, but can't find her when searching "Alyona Model") who have done Stockphoto modeling work (Shutterstock, 123rt, Dreamstime etc).

Didn't find anything else, so it's probably their primary work...

So I wonder - is there a good way to find out the names of these models specifically? They never get credited on the sites. You can find more pictures of the same model - but not their names.

Are models who do primarily Stockphoto from "normal" fashion modeling agencies or are there more specific ones?  

Are there any directories that list a lot of these models? 

Thanks for any ideas! 

If you have any of those pictures, try searching by google images photos when you upload them on google

I'm very deep into reverse image searching. And because of that I luckily found one the models now - the one I wanted to find the most.

It was insanely complicated, but worked. Via reverse image search techniques and further investigation. 

I just thought there may be some agencies that feature primarily stockphoto models. Basically go-to places of photographers. This could be rather helpful in some cases.

I have no idea about the modeling business itself...