Bellazon

Shaving

Neo52285

Alright guys...share your secrets for shaving. What Razor do you use? What Shaving Cream do you use? Do you use any Facial Scrubs before shaving? Do you use and Face Cleanser after you shave? What After Shave do you use? What methods do you use when shaving? Do you shave with the grain or against the grain?

I personally have been shaving for 5 years now....i had a heavy duty mustache at the age of 11...most 14 year olds wish they had a mustache like me at 14 and I had it at 11. I use a Mach 3 with the vibrating thing in it. I use Edge Shaving Gel but Im going back to Gilette. I use Nivea Facial Scrub before I shave. I have been meaning to buy the Nivea Facial Cleanser too. I never use after shave. I never shave against the grain...afraid of ingrown hairs.

Now my routine...turn on the hot water let it run...i wash my face and the apply my facial scrub....i let it set for a little bit so my pours can take it in and open up. I wash it off and then I apply the Shaving cream...I let it sit for a little bit as well and then I begin shaving. I always leave the chin and mustache area for last because Im very prone to cutting myself there or sometimes I leave a goatee. Like I said I never shave against the grain because I dont want ingrown hair. After I shave I wash my face with cold water to close my pours....and that be my routine

start of by runin the hot water and washin my face....after that is done i let the sink fill up with some hot water....then i apply the shaving gell and while i'm doin that i let the raxor soak in the hot water.....once i am done puttin the gel on i let it sit for a lil bit....then i take the razor out of the hot water and take it one stroke at a time....dippin it in hot water after each....ahhh the great feeling of a warm razor....anyways when i am done i wash my face with cold water and then usually take a shower right after.....

i use a Gillete Sensor 3 with some gillete shaving gel and my face get dry after so i put on this moisturizing cream thing....o yea and NEVER shave against the grain.....ooooooo man i had three ingrown hairs and maaaannnn they sweellllll up under ur skin and it is the most painful and b*tching thing you could have on your face.....ahh the pain

First thing when I get out of the shower I put shaving gel on. Then I brush my teeth to give the gel time to soak in. When I'm done brushing my teeth I start shaving, using my Gillette Sensor Excel. I always start on my left cheek, then the right cheek, then my chin, then under the jaw, and mustache area last. I then rinse my face with cold water, and I'm done.

im getting sick of shaving....i havent shaved in like a day and its looking nasty...the bad part is i always mean to shave before getting in the shower but then about 2 mins after getting in the shower i remember and its too late then, i use an electric and it doesnt work well when my face is wet.

• 2 weeks later...

i always shave while im in the shower. gillette razor-2 blade. edge shaving gel. no after shave.

i always start by getting my face all wet, then applying the gel. then i use the nifty mirror in my shower to be careful about where i shave. ive cut myself countless times because of that and finally my mom got me a mirror. but anyways, after done shaVing, i just turn around and let the shower get rid of any excess gel. very simple, yet very effective