Bellazon

Images are dots

franwald

• 3 weeks later...

Ever since the switch to the new image gallery, it's completely broken on Firefox, and no I'm not going to switch to Chrome.  Nothing would make me happier than reverting back to the old style gallery.  I'm having the exact problem described by Franwald: I click on an image in a post, a separate page opens with the gallery, and either no images load, or one image loads that's not necessarily the one I originally clicked on.  The only way to get it to work is to click one of the other "dots," and then I get the random image flashing before it switches to the one that corresponds with the dots, and sometimes I get no image at all.  The back and next buttons don't even work.

IT'S TERRIBLE! FIX IT BELLAZON!

• 1 month later...
On 12/26/2018 at 5:11 PM, slacker said:

Ever since the switch to the new image gallery, it's completely broken on Firefox, and no I'm not going to switch to Chrome.  Nothing would make me happier than reverting back to the old style gallery.  I'm having the exact problem described by Franwald: I click on an image in a post, a separate page opens with the gallery, and either no images load, or one image loads that's not necessarily the one I originally clicked on.  The only way to get it to work is to click one of the other "dots," and then I get the random image flashing before it switches to the one that corresponds with the dots, and sometimes I get no image at all.  The back and next buttons don't even work.

IT'S TERRIBLE! FIX IT BELLAZON!

Can you please link us to a post which is broken, that would help us debug the issue. Thanks.