Bellazon

Kim J. Dammer
Thumbnail

Sheila

17 minutes ago, Charlie's Alter Ego said:

roughly summarized:

She got cheated on by her most recent boyfriend (football player), with several different women while being in a long distance relationship (Germany - Turkey)

Thank You for your time !🙏

• 2 weeks later...

Do you know the name of that football player? I have not realized that she was in a (new) relationship with a guy who cheated her. Poor girl. 😒I was also wondering what happend with her? She looks different and sad  in her last posts and she did again some Botox on her face which is not my pot of tea. I like her more naturally, she is such a Beauty! When I saw her first she remembered me at Danish topmodel of the 80 th, Renee Simonsen. Which I loved so much!

And little bit as Douzen Kroes.

The men you are speaking of, is this not the guy who photographed her in past years? On IG she had some couple pics with him. And he accompanied her to Paris where she was visiting some agencies in December 2018. With that guy I have in mind she cut many months ago I thought. But she made not public a new  relationship. Nor?

I am not so up to date at moment what is ongoing with her. Because I am so sad she is only modeling on that low level. I really hoped for her for some more quality jobs than Lidl, Aldi, Kaufhof. For me a waste of potential! For that what she is doing now she would not have quit so early the GNTM cycle I think.

Megamodels is not updating her portfolio since years. I am still missing Editorial work also in her other Portfolios with agencies she has. And the link to Women Paris has left from her IG account. I always thought she will pop up there. But ok mayby due to Corona there is a stillstand but it also was before. 😔

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...