Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 3:11 PM, great the great said:

yeah, she's 15.  clint shouldn't be allowed to shoot with her.  dude is creepy.  the see thru top makes it something else entirely. 

Is it even legal to do see through pictures of 15 year olds? Seems borderline to me.

On 4/14/2019 at 9:21 PM, Franko said:

Is it even legal to do see through pictures of 15 year olds? Seems borderline to me.

I'm no authority on the law but I can confirm that it's not allowed on the forum. I'm afraid, to be safe and avoid any issues we might encounter, it'll have to be removed.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that's an interesting first page read. I was going to ask about her but it seems it's already been answered.

What in the world is up with this girls photographers? She's really pretty and I'm totally going to create a character in a story that looks like her ... but ... yikes ... I googled her and right there in the basic search return there are three different images where you can plainly see her breasts. She's 15 and already being exploited by some really bad people who I hope went to jail for it.

& poor Emily ... this is the kind of thing that can haunt her when she gets older. Let's hope she tougher than she looks.

Something about her age was off to me because I saw different info everywhere and she never says it so I took some time to "investigate". The first thing I did was flat out asking her in comments but she ended up deleting my comment which I though was weird. So I scrolled all the way back to her first post thinking she might have said something about it at some point. Sure thing, about a dozen posts into it and I found a post where she said she was 11. You can also see her old username and if you go through her posts you can see there was a few variations and all of them had 05 in it as in 2005 which would fit the narrative she was 11 at the time. I also found a magazin that featured her twice and they said she was 11 in February 2017 and 12 in December 2017. The magazine was JRModels Magazine but I can't find it anymore. 

LONG STORY SHORT she just turned 14 a few weeks ago which means she was 13 in most of her questionable shoots. No wonder she keeps her age a secret. She has no idea what she got herself into and I blame it all on bad guidance. I've never even heard of her agency but they can't be good if they allow her to shoot for Boutine LA and lingerie companies with Clint at the age of 13. So many people are exploiting her and she even seems to be dating a 18-19 year old Mexican football player right now. It's a mess all around. She has potential but her career is doomed if she keeps this up.

Post where she says her age in comments.

Emily age.jpg

I see two reasons why she would lie. One is to not get suspended. A lot of her shoots are riding the line which causes a lot of controversy. Second reason is that she's probably trying to get more adult better paid jobs that can be inappropriate for someone her age (Clint lingerie shoot as the best example)

And it wouldn't be the first time Famous Birthdays got it wrong. They're notorious for it when it comes to less known people. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...