Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

4 hours ago, FelMuse said:

I am not sure if she is still doing that or if Sunroom has replaced that income stream.  As far as it goes, doing that means she is willing to exploit her situation to make money in a slightly dubious way.  Up to people to buy them, but it wasn't the best look for her. Caveat Emptor applies but she knows her fans will spend big bucks to get things she has worn and a willingness to exploit that is always going to be an exploitation!

That's kind of what she knows, yea? That's the environment she was a model in going all the way back to her pre-teen days when she got extreamly popular posing provocatively in sheer and skimpy clothes. She learned exploitation by example set by the adults.

It reminds me of one of the early videos we used in the early age debate, the one where her and Jemima Robinson were described as the same age... at the time they were 12 or 13. It also featured Summer Hart who was a little older. It was a live stream where one of the older women managing the stream had a Freudian slip when talking to the chat about what the girls were wearing, something along the lines of "I think they look sexy today" or something like that ... but then she immediately realized her mistake and still on camera said "oop we're not supposed to say that." I've always wondered just how much of a "mistake" it was.

She's understood for a long time where most of the attention... and revenue... comes from.