Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

13 hours ago, Samiot said:

....who didn't have very sexy ankles and yet, they have found success in the modelling world.

The ONLY think Emily truly has going for her is her youth and large breast. Her overall body proportions are average and her face is below average. Her face is overlooked now due to her youthfulness but her expressions and overall look will mean she'll burn out of the modeling industry be age 20 or maybe age 22-24 in the best case scenario. Unless she start doing n*de modeling similar to Marisa Papen or Rebecca Bagnol. She can only model bikinis for so long.

I'm not saying this to be cruel or to mock her. Just to be realistic.  For an "average" person she's very attractive and sexy but as a model she is below average.

3 hours ago, MadiFans said:

The ONLY think Emily truly has going for her is her youth and large breast. Her overall body proportions are average and her face is below average. Her face is overlooked now due to her youthfulness but her expressions and overall look will mean she'll burn out of the modeling industry be age 20 or maybe age 22-24 in the best case scenario. Unless she start doing n*de modeling similar to Marisa Papen or Rebecca Bagnol. She can only model bikinis for so long.

I'm not saying this to be cruel or to mock her. Just to be realistic.  For an "average" person she's very attractive and sexy but as a model she is below average.

I completely agree

20 minutes ago, babranski said:

First, Emily Feld is far more popular now, before she can even do n*de shoots, than Papen or Bagnol ever have been. Feld has more instagram followers at 17 than both of those models *combined* and currently, let alone when they were 17.

Having lots of Instagram followers does not always equate to income and actual work. Paper and Bagnol have tons of followers and make actual money on other platforms. They're not just "Instagram Famous". And yes, they got that way from doing n*des but at least they have long-term prospects.

If they were allowed on Instagram without their accounts constantly getting deleted they'd probably be equal to or exceed her number of followers.

Also, Emily is 18 now and has been for quite some time.

Second, there's nothing wrong with her face and it just shows how ignorant you are about Emily to say that her facial expressions is somehow a negative for her. The way she finds and looks at the camera is arguably one of her best attributes and is probably why she has transcended what you call "below average" looks. Her body language, posing, and facial expressions are better than a lot of more mature and experienced models.

LOL - Nothing you said there is objectively true if you're being totally honest about here regarding the modeling industry.

Your bias is showing and you should stop White Knighting for her.

We don't even know if she wants to be a model. 

Of course she want's to model or she wouldn't be posting professional shoots all the time and racking up followers.

There's an unwritten rule on Bellazon that you just don't make posts like that about models, especially on their thread. If you want to denigrate a model, go to reddit or 4chan where I'm sure you'll find a more welcome audience to those kind of posts. Stop doing it here.

1) I'm not big on "unwritten rules". If they don't want to hear the truth then too bad. Are we ONLY supposed to post glowing reviews and White Knight for all the models? No matter the objective truth?

2) Emily is super cute and sexy. As an average, everyday woman she's easily in the Top 5% looks and body wise. But as a model her projects are limited. I'm not saying that to be mean, just to be honest. When she's as young as 20-22 there will be 100 17 years olds lined up behind here with her CURRENT looks or BETTER waiting to take her spot. 

Anyways.....let's not get into a back and forth. I have my opinions and some people will agree with me. You have your opinions and some people will agree with you. Maybe you'll be right and I'll be wrong, or vice versa. OR it'll end up somewhere in the middle.

Let's not get into a protracted argument. I was just stating my opinion.

Now....back to sharing photos and videos.

Going to make this a blanketed statement. Some people here need to chill the fuck out with the denigrating comments about models. They have a past of doing it, and it'll only be tolerated so much. You don't need to talk about her ass or breasts .... Keep it up and mod watch..... or perm banned.  If we get one more report about this... some people are in trouble.

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Going to make this a blanketed statement. Some people here need to chill the fuck out with the denigrating comments about models. They have a past of doing it, and it'll only be tolerated so much. You don't need to talk about her ass or breasts .... Keep it up and mod watch..... or perm banned.  If we get one more report about this... some people are in trouble.

I’m just going to say that I really like how you approached this issue, your choice of words, and being clear without naming anyone (though there is no need really, it’s quite clear). Well done 👍🏻 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Thank you.  Some of the comments are highly inappropriate, and the commenters seem to forget that these models are people, doing work that we all love, or we wouldn't be here. They really do not need to be denigrated, insulted, or just sized up like they are some sort of consumer item.  Bellazon has always been too much of a class act for this type of dialogue to appear here.

• 2 weeks later...