Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

4 hours ago, daLoz said:

to be honest, and in my humble opinion, she's not enough "model" to grow up as a model. She's a great looking girl, but legs, ankles and hips are a little too big

considering the current trends in model body types, she could have a chance

Yea I really don't think Emily's physical appearance is what's preventing her from having more lucrative fashion gigs. I suspect if she took a serious plunge into the industry there would be plenty of brands lining up to sign her. She just graduated high school a few weeks ago, who knows what she's decided to do or what offers she turned down to continue her education.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, babranski said:

tHoSe aNkLe'S tHo ...

Like most (OK, all) Australians, Emily has survived almost daily attacks by the native wildlife. We should commend her for this, not judge. In the case of her ankle, I can't tell if that's the result of an encounter with a Great White Shark, a Blue-Ringed Octopus, a Box Jellyfish, a Dingo (unlikely, since she keeps to the coasts and doesn't have a baby), a Drop Bear, a male Platypus, a Stonefish, a Bird-Eating Tarantula, a drunk Kangaroo, Mark "Chopper" Read, a Giant Centipede, the Feral Kid from The Road Warrior, or a Cassowary. Could be any of them really.

Also, congratulations on being the first person to ever notice that she has ankles.

1673603173170.jpg 1673603177314.jpg

1 hour ago, karnasaur19 said:

tHoSe aNkLe'S tHo ...

Like most (OK, all) Australians, Emily has survived almost daily attacks by the native wildlife. We should commend her for this, not judge. In the case of her ankle, I can't tell if that's the result of an encounter with a Great White Shark, a Blue-Ringed Octopus, a Box Jellyfish, a Dingo (unlikely, since she keeps to the coasts and doesn't have a baby), a Drop Bear, a male Platypus, a Stonefish, a Bird-Eating Tarantula, a drunk Kangaroo, Mark "Chopper" Read, a Giant Centipede, the Feral Kid from The Road Warrior, or a Cassowary. Could be any of them really.

Also, congratulations on being the first person to ever notice that she has ankles.

I'm not going to begrudge you defending Emily, because sarcasm translates poorly over the internet after all *looks at the rest of your post, shuffles nervously*...

but just in case it wasn't obvious, we are still on the same page that contains the original comment about her ankles, among other things, being too big. I don't actually think there's anything wrong with her ankles, I was mocking the idea that something like the size of her ankles would keep someone with her looks from being a successful model.

1 hour ago, babranski said:

I'm not going to begrudge you defending Emily, because sarcasm translates poorly over the internet after all *looks at the rest of your post, shuffles nervously*...

but just in case it wasn't obvious, we are still on the same page that contains the original comment about her ankles, among other things, being too big. I don't actually think there's anything wrong with her ankles, I was mocking the idea that something like the size of her ankles would keep someone with her looks from being a successful model.

Oh, sorry. I thought you were referring to a minor scar on her calf. I guess ThE WAy YoU wROte it should have tipped me off, and I never read text only critical posts, like Ankle Man's. Why bother? But mostly I wanted to make a joke about Australian wildlife.

2 hours ago, karnasaur19 said:

Oh, sorry. I thought you were referring to a minor scar on her calf. I guess ThE WAy YoU wROte it should have tipped me off, and I never read text only critical posts, like Ankle Man's. Why bother? But mostly I wanted to make a joke about Australian wildlife.

So if a foreigner is reading all this correctly, Australia has some gorgeous ankles, and for the rest, it can all kill you?

On 1/17/2023 at 6:29 AM, nyepee said:

So if a foreigner is reading all this correctly, Australia has some gorgeous ankles, and for the rest, it can all kill you?

Considering how beautiful and vibrant Emily is, that's a risk that can be taken:)

There have been other models such as Erin Heatherton and Toni Garrn who didn't have very sexy ankles and yet, they have found success in the modelling world.  I think it will be a number of other variables which will dictate success or not.