Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

This is totally random but the shape of her face kind of reminds me of the Haim sisters.

Weird. For some reason I always think of Emma Watson when I see her. And she doesn't even look that much like her...🤔

This sucks for Feld, I hope the hackers didn't get anything sensitive or personal and I hope she can get back the account soon. I don't know enough about Instagram or Facebook income to guess what's she's missing out on, but it has to be a sizable chunk.

I honestly can't remember if it was verified. I can't imagine someone reaching over 1M followers and *not* getting verified. I wonder if there were some hurdles that put them off from the verification process before, and now they will have to go through them to get the account back.

Looks like she got the new account from a photographer. If you look at her profile from some third-party sites it still shows the old tagline: "just a collection of some of the photos I've taken of @emily.feld", with posts going back 4 years. Presumably that will help her get the word out since that account already has over 60k followers.

21 hours ago, Franko said:

Weird. For some reason I always think of Emma Watson when I see her. And she doesn't even look that much like her...🤔

No, I get that sense from several of her photos too. There are definitely some similarities even though I wouldn’t call them outright lookalikes.

looks like she got her account back with some expert help. I think some folks have been on the internet for too long and are seeing conspiracy theories around every corner. I'm not sure if verification is something that would have helped prevent or make it easier to deal with a hack like this, but I have to think this incident will encourage her to go through the process. It should be no problem for an established model with over a million followers.

38 minutes ago, The Last Mocaccino said:

I’m gonna have to agree with the commenters who say it looks like the hacker is just using her account for self-promotion.

what post are you referring to?

EDIT: I've found the posts you're referring to, but they're not from here. Make sure you're more specific when you're referencing conversations from other places, yea?

That being said, I can't help but agree. I agree with the one poster that the likely situation here is Emily has probably paid a ransom for her account back, and it included promotion of her "savior" on it and her back-up account. It's an obscure and private software management account that I can't find anything about. They've got several stories of multiple models who accounts he has magically restored just in the past day, and all of them are posting their tanks to him in nearly the same way. It *reeks*.

This sucks for Emily and I hope I'm wrong.

On 5/14/2022 at 5:01 AM, babranski said:

what post are you referring to?

EDIT: I've found the posts you're referring to, but they're not from here. Make sure you're more specific when you're referencing conversations from other places, yea?

That being said, I can't help but agree. I agree with the one poster that the likely situation here is Emily has probably paid a ransom for her account back, and it included promotion of her "savior" on it and her back-up account. It's an obscure and private software management account that I can't find anything about. They've got several stories of multiple models who accounts he has magically restored just in the past day, and all of them are posting their tanks to him in nearly the same way. It *reeks*.

This sucks for Emily and I hope I'm wrong.

If she and others have paid a ransom then they need to report this person to Instagram.  They should have professional accounts that need double verification and a confirm by email. I have that set up on my personal Instagram, people try to hack it all the time and each time they do I get an email asking if I was trying to change my password.  This does seem that the hacker is either using the account or that she is somehow being held to ransom in order to promote this person.