Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

I'm going to state the obvious: She's a teenager. Hence why we care, she's a kid and all these comments about age not being important are the reason why the staff needs to monitor threads like this closer than other threads o.o

We are *one* page, ONE, removed from me establishing why Google search cannot be used to establish an age without verification.

Google Ava Bizjak age.

Then tell me what you see on her Instagram.

"They", the fan and toxic paparazzi style websites that you seem to be referencing, are not valid or appropriate sources of information. They do not reference where they get their information because they can't. They do the same thing you are, "google it", and pick the first thing they find and copy and paste. Without any kind of confirmation from anybody a single mistake made by a page like FamousBirthdays or the like leads to everybody else after that mistake using the same birthday because it's the latest result.

The model, her agency, and official companies like the agencies and artists she works for, are the only acceptable sources of age. Not a algorithm driven search engine that cares less for authenticity and verification.

Alright everyone, this endless discussion about the girl being 16 or 18 is giving major creepy vibes, so please, stop it. In the meantime, keep in mind she is literally a teenager either way.

And by stop it, I mean I will be deleting further posts discussing this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I won't delete the posts as I think everyone has kept it nice -which I greatly appreciate-, I will however, ask everyone to stop the discussion now as making claims of pedophilia is a slippery slope, particularly because none of us actually knows Emily or people in her circle. Regarding how we feel about the career choices she and her management are doing.

If you want to further discuss the subject of how awfully young the girls are in the industry, I suggest you create a different thread in another subforum to discuss that, let's not clog this thread with claims and accusations.