Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

2 hours ago, thumbs said:

it actually says she won an award from year 10 might be like my school you get them the following year/semester, but agree doubt she is 18 thinking 16 to 17 range 

that's not something I've heard any school be like... academic awards are given at the end of the academic period not at the start/end of the next one, yes? What do they do for academic awards of those in the year who are graduating and leaving? Mail it to you?

5 hours ago, Will2341 said:

So the birth date of April 17th 2003 making her 18 is wrong? That is what is displayed on the front page of google.

Google doesn't do the research, it quotes other pages ... the same pages that have been using the wrong Famous Birthday age for 2+ years now.

Take for example 16 year old Ava Bizjak ... she's got one *really* wrong gossip page out there, and hilariously that's the page google sources it's data from.

Whoever runs the show at listal has higher standards than these click bait gossip pages. While they're not exempt at getting things wrong from time to time, they've got both Emily and Ava right.

I just want to make it clear, that this thread will remain in this subforum and under heavy supervision until there is concrete proof that Emily is indeed 18. As mentioned, we know this industry is horrible and known to exploit children so we're really trying our best here to keep these threads on track. 

Indeed Google is not the most reliable source so idk, let's wait and see. 

19 hours ago, elfstone said:

IDK I am still not convinced about 16, although I have been wrong about these matters before like with Camila Morrone when she started out.   :ermm:

Do you really think someone with 1million followers wouldn't post something about their 18th birthday on Instagram? :D

3 hours ago, simpking said:

Do you really think someone with 1million followers wouldn't post something about their 18th birthday on Instagram? :D

I would expect a "Sweet 16" post more than I would a "finally legal" post on an account probably run by her parents. 😬

2 hours ago, Franko said:

Couldn't somebody ask Que Models? Apparently she was repped by them? Seems like not anymore, one might suspect she lied about her age to them? Haha.

She's not represented by Que any more? I'm not sure what you're basing this on but her instagram and the website still has her listed... and I would be very surprised if Que didn't do their due diligence on Emily's age, if nothing else because it would probably be required for tax purposes.

16 minutes ago, babranski said:

She's not represented by Que any more? I'm not sure what you're basing this on but her instagram and the website still has her listed... and I would be very surprised if Que didn't do their due diligence on Emily's age, if nothing else because it would probably be required for tax purposes.

Ah my bad. I didn't check all the categories and just "women"

On 4/27/2021 at 4:39 PM, babranski said:

I would expect a "Sweet 16" post more than I would a "finally legal" post on an account probably run by her parents. 😬

I doubt that.

There has been a lot of critism about some people she work with. Some highly questionable shoots and the way she tries to avoid anything age-related. 

TBH: I wouldn't be surprised if we get nudies or at least topless shots as soon as she turns 18. 

19 hours ago, Phadd-f said:

I doubt that.

There has been a lot of critism about some people she work with. Some highly questionable shoots and the way she tries to avoid anything age-related. 

TBH: I wouldn't be surprised if we get nudies or at least topless shots as soon as she turns 18. 

I'm not interested in any of the questionable shoots she may have done, but I would be interested in hearing the criticism of some of the people she works with.

4 hours ago, Ilovehotties89 said:

I'm not interested in any of the questionable shoots she may have done, but I would be interested in hearing the criticism of some of the people she works with.

The two noted are Clint and Michael Murchie... I'm pretty sure there's a lot more but those are the two that have been previously been called out. Clint is pretty well know and has had previous complaints from models, but Murchie is an Australia specific photographer and works with both adults and kids like Emily and the Wollard sisters.

• 2 weeks later...