Bellazon

Dexter

k_dub

While, I think this is the best season so far, the finale was so full of shock and sadness. RITA IS DEAD!!! :cry2: :cry: :( :x And there is Harrison, crying, in her blood, just like Dexter with his mother. No one could have SEEN THAT COMING!!! :no: Anyway, Dexter will be back for another season. It's gonna be interesting seeing him as a single father to Astor, Cody, and Harrison. I guess we will never know if Harrison will ever become like Dexter. Still, what A SHOCKING END!!! :o :shock:

:chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: :chicken:

man, wow, I'm just speechless, really :shock:

them writers have some fcking guts I'll say that :D :D :D :D :D

I personally found Rita very annoying, but no way she deserved this, let alone her kids, if she wasnt so annoying I actually mightve cried

but man this season was awesome, and the end blew everyone away :D

there's so many directions they can go with this now, can't wait for next season indeed, but no rush, let's enjoy basking in this awesomeness for a little while :p

btw my ratings so far;

Season 1; 9.7 (saw it 4x)

Season 2; 9.3 (saw it 3x)

Season 3; 8.4 (saw it 1x)

Season 4; 9.7 :D :D

I couldn't believe the ending of this season.. WOW..

It is going to really hard next year to beat this one.. I have soo many questions now. How is Dexter possibly going to "do his work" now? He has the kids now.. and they require a lot.

It is going to really hard next year to beat this one.. I have soo many questions now. How is Dexter possibly going to "do his work" now? He has the kids now.. and they require a lot.

Maybe Dexter will find another love interest, but that's just gonna add more drama. :ermm: Dexter might make enough money to hire a nanny. Another possibility is that his sister Debra might help out in that department, but she have to move in, and I don't see that happening.

Maybe Dexter will find another love interest, but that's just gonna add more drama. :ermm: Dexter might make enough money to hire a nanny. Another possibility is that his sister Debra might help out in that department, but she have to move in, and I don't see that happening.

Can you really imagine Debra moving in? Or evening trying to take care of kids? She doesn't come across to me as the nurturing type? This will be interesting what they decide to do.

Can you really imagine Debra moving in? Or evening trying to take care of kids? She doesn't come across to me as the nurturing type? This will be interesting what they decide to do.

She'll help if needed but we've seen her around them before, pretty uncomfortable, I doubt she'll take a major role in their lives. I really have no idea how this will play out, single dad of 3 seems unlikely but a new love-interest seems unlikely to me too. It would take a very special lady since Dexter will be in a very dark place for a while, the guilt he must be feeling right now is both new to him and unbelievably severe. Add to that how Astor and Cody will be, losing their mother after having lost their (shitty but still) father a while back, how will dex handle them :o . Btw i just realised, Rita's mom is still alive right? she might come and try to take those 2 :ermm:

^^ I am pretty sure the older kids were brought to the grandparents and since his parents aren't alive that makes it hers. I remember an episode when they came into town.. they were interesting.

It seems this might all get really crazy for Dexter now. If you look at this in a standpoint of an addicted killer.. he is really going to have a hard time now. Can you imagine him taking his baby on some of his ventures with "no other choice". WOW..

The parents of Paul, who where the grandparents, might go for at least the custody of Astor and Cody. They have no connection to Harrison. Also, since Paul was from Florida, I guess his parents still live there, so they will still be close to Dexter. However, I forgot about RITA'S MOM!!! :x She was a bitch, extremely mean to Rita and her grandkids, and had a extreme hatred for Dexter. :whistle: I doubt would want to live with her back in Michigan. Thing is, she has a genetic connection to Astor, Cody and Harrison. Should might try to get custody of ALL 3, and the fact that she is a former teacher would bode well for her in court. :ermm: Dexter might go along with it. Even though he most likely will never face a serial killer as smart as the Trinity Killer or that cop lady, the guilt over losing Rita could lead him to think that the kids are better off without him. Either way, the writers got their work cut out for them. :yes:

Who's up for Rita being Dex's new "ghost?!" Ya know, like dear old dad. She shows up like his conscience or his budding humanity...

Don't think that would work. She didn't know the whole truth about Dexter. Harry knew about Dexter inside and out, not to mention thought him the code to channel his dark urges.