Bellazon

Dexter

k_dub

season 1 will never be topped imo, but this season is great yeah :D

Actually, my favorite season was the 2nd one. Doakes was still his enemy, he learned some more shocking facts about father, found somebody who understood him in Layla, and he was being hunted.

yeah his personal development was most interesting in season 2, but i hated that bitch :p the whole ice truck killer deal truly blew my mind at the time

imo

season 1; 9.6

season 2; 9.3

season 3; 8.3

season 4; probably 9+ :)

This season just keeps on gettng better and better. So many TWISTS AND TURNS!!! Trinity has another daughter, the reporter, and it looks like she shot Lundy and Debra. Trinity is physically abusive to his family, and Dexter actually took on the role of protector. I really wanna see what the last 3 episodes have in store for us.

This just keeps getting better and BETTER!!! :yes: What a roller coaster the character Dexter has been on this season. Kills a innocent man, saves the life of a guilty one, protects the family of the guilty one, and then saves the life of a would-be victim of the guilty one. Dexter has been viewed by both a hero and villain on the show. I sure that the viewers fall either one or the other side. That being said, I think we all can agree has taken the role of the HERO LATELY!!! :cool: It is unlikely for Dexter to save a life, or to protect people that have no personal connection to him. He personally saved the life of his sister Debra and Rita's kids, indirectly saved the life of Lt. Maria Laguerta(and countless others), and did protect Rita and the kids.

So much going on and only two eps left! :chicken:

azgirl: Rita and ol' boy where getting all too close and it came to a head on Thanksgiving with a :kiss: Don't think he'll be taking a ride on the Gulf Stream but a punch in the nose would be good...

Did the episode air last night? :unsure:

For me its today or more tonight

US_Rover: I seen that the guy was getting too close to Rita though she didn't stop him from kissing her .. i think she doesn't want more from him. Do you think he is going to be something more of a creep in the end.. there has to be more than what we are shown about him. What purpose would his character be?

yes yes yes, those last 2 minutes man i was on the edge of my seat with an unwavering grin on my face :D

next week is gonna be :drool: , I need to make preperations lol, I'm gonna kick everybody, including my baby nephew, out of my dad's house and watch the ep on huge screen in hd, ill need pizza, chicken nuggets, donuts, ice tea, milk, and moar pizza :ninja:

the guy was getting too close to Rita though she didn't stop him from kissing her .. i think she doesn't want more from him. Do you think he is going to be something more of a creep in the end.. there has to be more than what we are shown about him. What purpose would his character be?

I don't think so, about him being more of a creep in the end. I think his character's purpose was to add depth or a new dynamic to Dex's and Rita's marriage... You know, the old 'you never talk to me, touch me, or appreciate me anymore so that's why I'm cheating on you' cliche. Dex has no feelings (or does he :lullaby:) and Rita is an emotional wreck so they're bound to have relationship problems. So I think he's just there to help Dex's family life move (story wise)... But you never know, he might continue his pursuit and end up finding Dex's 'dark passenger.' :ninja:

But that was a good ep... I expected more fireworks throughout but it ended good. Christine played a good crazy :actor: too bad she's gone...

I missed the last episode.. I realy have to get used to this scheduling.. it seems different times .. all the time. AND I have it on like 3 different channels. Then its a matter of which one is airing the latest... gees. I am lost just by the showing. I think I will download it.

I can't wait to see this one.. SOunds awesome.

Mayn, I can't wait till tomorrow. SEASON FINALE!!! :drool: That last ep was, :o shocking. Trinity now knows who Dexter is (not what, exactly), and he also took care of business by punching the guy who kissed Rita :D , and showed that he cared. :hug: Christine Hill, freaking, insecure PHYCHO!!! I'm still trying to figure who was more cold-blooded, her or Layla. Either way, glad she blew her own head off, though I would have liked to see her sliced and diced by Dexter.

Judging from the previews or the season finale, it's gonna be HUGE!!! Not only is Trinity a threat to Dexter's family, Debra finally finds out that one that Laura Moser is mother of both Dexter and the Ice Truck Killer. :ermm: That sure adds more awkwardness to the family dynamic. :whistle: I wonder what other secrets she MIGHT UNCOVER!!!