Bellazon

Dexter

k_dub

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there a better show on TV THAN DEXTER?! I really thought they wouldn't be able to top last year, with Doakes finding out he was the Butcher and Lila the phycho girlfriend. Now he made a friend of a ADA who knows what Dex is, likes it, participates, but doesn't follow the code. And now, the hunter becomes the hunted. From the previews of last week' show, it seems that Dexter will be back next year. Still, I'm interested to see how Dexter gets out of this predictiment, plus to see what happens to his friend turned enemy Miguel Prado.

• 2 weeks later...

Season three was great! Still much inferior to the previous two seasons but damn. They were great.

Kinda let down at how things with the Skinner have ended. That was much too easy.

Anyway... next season is gonna be awesome unless they totally screw up. There's a lot of tension mounting with Deb... I think she might find out soon.

Season three was great! Still much inferior to the previous two seasons but damn. They were great.

Kinda let down at how things with the Skinner have ended. That was much too easy.

Anyway... next season is gonna be awesome unless they totally screw up. There's a lot of tension mounting with Deb... I think she might find out soon.

I wonder if Deb is gonna connect the dots. Is she gonna find out that Laura Moser was Dexter's real mother, the real reason why her Dad took Dexter in, also the fact that the Ice Truck Killer and her former fiance was Dexter's REAL BROTHER?! That would send a shockwave to the show and the relationship Dex and Deb have. Even if she finds that out, I don't know how she would find out that her brothers is a serial killer. She might suspect, though.

• 5 months later...
I love Dexter but I haven't seen season 2 or 3 yet. I need to get on that

It's pretty obvious you have Showtime. They might have Season 3 before Season 4 starts up. but you can check out Season 2 on Showtime on Demand.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Guess what? ALL THREE SEASONS of "Dexter" are available on SHOWTIME ON DEMAND!!! So, if you are into Dexter and a little low on cash to get previous seasons on DVD, or you lost track and are tryin' to catch up, good news FOR YOU!!! :yes:

• 1 month later...

And Dexter IS BACK!!! :D 3 episodes in and it's looking GOOD!!! :yes: We all know we were gonna see how Dexter would adjust to family life. However, there were some surprises. Special Agent Lundy is back in the picture, which is confusing for Debra, especially since she moved on and fell in love with Anton. And now LaGuerta and Bautista are romantically involved. However, the big story this year is the Trinity Killer, played by John Lithgow. He is just as good as Dexter when it comes up to covering his tracks. Thing is he doesn't get rid of the bodies and he kills innocent women. I guess Dexter needed somewhat of a adversary. He always had one. First it was Doakes, then Lila, and Miguel Prado after that. So far, Dexter is looking good.