Bellazon

Moderator abuses

sandyboy4

We are all different. Some people like brunnetes, some blondes. If you don't like a model then you better not post stuff like ''she's ugly'' because other users might get offended. And if you see someone who post such things ignore him, don't reply because it could happen again what happend in the marissa thread.

Note: Don’t read this drivel unless you are bored. :)

I have never understood why you and other forums let people say negative things about a model in their thread. It only invites people to start flaming. It is not that much fun seeing a bunch of great pics and come across remarks where someone is clearly being an ass. It just makes no sense to let people do this, and any moderator will have trouble telling the difference between an asinine and genuine remark based on their own bias (whether they are willing to admit it or not). As a moderator do you want to spend all your time refereeing these fights?

Why not have a separate thread devoted to venting and negative remarks about models and prohibit people from making negative comments in the model thread? Just remove the fuel that starts the fire.

How many people have posted a picture because they hate the model or their looks? Most people that continually visit or are active in a thread are there because they like the model and want to see good pics and get some news. If you want to read all the negative comments you can go to the separate venting thread. Simple solution and people are less likely to flame each other.

That rule you keep talking about is not written is stone is it?

Just a though.

Damnit so much on this thread I could have responded too. I went on vacation and when I came back the link to the LimaX place didn't work and I freaked. I looked all over the place, googled the hell outta LimaX and ChilaX and BOTY and anything I thought might help me find this place. I gave up yesteraday, but then I saw a picture of this chick named Bella Donna and said shoot shes hot and googled her up to find out who she was, and thats how I stumbled here. Who is Bella Donna anyways?

I just noticed something that severly disturbs me.

Has anyone noticed that almost EVERY mod/admin (or whatever other position there is) has a 100% bias to adriana lima? does this not bother any one that those limaholics are running this place? I mean it seems like they discriminating against everyone who dont think shes all that. :/

actually all the mods and admin have their favorites....im probably the only one that likes only adriana but im partial to ana bb, josie maran, angelina jolie....the only pics and vids i collect are of adriana. everyone else has a top ten list. i just have adriana. goodfoot for example doesnt care for adriana, tsunamisurfer is a marisa fan, ronin is a petra fan as well as marisa, zoltar adores josie, danita adores adriana, alessandra, marisa and many more, capt snow likes ana bb, alessanda and adriana....so you see not everyone is just an adriana fan.