Bellazon

2018 Russell James Angels

egothrasher

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 4:37 AM, Luca Taidelli said:

Come on! We are in 2019. How is even possible no photos got out? Nobody bought the book?

+1.  I know someone in the Swanepoel forum said they bought the book but was busy with school and would take photos with phone later.  That never happened though....:-(

10 hours ago, tacrn said:

+1.  I know someone in the Swanepoel forum said they bought the book but was busy with school and would take photos with phone later.  That never happened though....:-(

I already asked he’s not going to post them cause he paid a lot of money for them but you might be able to buy the pictures from him. It would be expensive though 

Why just a troll? This person paid 1K for the book and has all the right to not scan/take pictures if he doesn't want to, it is his invesment after all ... If yall want the scans so bad then buy the book and stop complaining. I'd love to see the pictures as well but I understand this book wasn't made with fans in minds, it would be $100 if it was.

A troll because you don't show off saying you've bought the book.

If I would have bought it, and I really have it, I'd have no problem sharing a few photos made with my smartphone.

But I see that now we are defending him, so I'll step back and keep minding my own business.
Good for him that he have 1800$ to buy a book. I'm not that rich 😂

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The book isn't even worth it. Average photographer who only got famous because he was granted access to the world's top models. His work is bland and repetitive.

Not to mention that, from what I can remember, a lot of photos in the book are from his previous works. Which is outrageous that he charges so much.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:28 PM, Luca Taidelli said:

We are in 2020 and still no leaks. This is beyond outrageous. It will end that I will buy it! 🤬

In this forum from last week is a link of the book as pdf. But i haven't tried it yet. It also seems you need a CC only to make sure you are not a Bot. Still not really sure about it...

http://bookforum.buzz/transl/?keyword=russell+james+angels+pdf&source=leyburnpresmon.onmypc.net&sub=download_en_3_a1

https://download-pdfs.com/v6/preview/?pid=6&offer_id=26&ref_id=ecba2e667a808bc620abc3fd34db69Ul_fffaf283_c28f910b&sub1=56022&keyword=Russell_James_Angels_Pdf.pdf

• 6 months later...