Bellazon

Can someone PLEASE help me?

forget_me_nott

I was hoping that someone could make a video for me. If it is possible I would like a bunch of clips of runway models walking the runway to some sort of music. It needs to be big enough to put on a disc so that I can watch it on my television. They need to be dressed in school appropriate clothing. It need to say in writing somewhere in it that say "Do you want to be a model? Now's your chance!"

Also my friend would love to have Adriana Lima in it at least once and I would like to have Ana BB in it.

It would be so great of you if you could do this for me!!!! :)

Thank you in advance!!!!!!! ;)

what do you mean "school appropriate clothing" ? no lingerie or nippage ? :p

i would totally mke than video but i don't have vids of adriana or annabb anymore, just high fashion models so if you can upload one or two videos i'll do it... also, when's the deadline ?

I was bored so i made this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/1590240/Promo.wmv.html

dunno if it'll meet your requirements since you didn't give any details... BTW i didn't include segments of adriana or anabb because

a) they are yesterday's news as far as runway shows are concerned

b) as i mentionned before, i don't have clips of them

c) adriana isn't "school appropriate" lol

btw what do you need this vid for ? :mellow:

oh wow ben that vid is awesome. do you by any chance who's the girl going right after sasha in the first show? also, you might like to know that i almost died when i saw eugenia twriling in that black dress..omfg!

Sasha wasn't in the video :confused:

Unless u were talking about the full Dolce & Gabbana - SS07 show, in that case it was Caitriona Balfe :)

The models in the first part of Ben's video [Dolce & Gabbana - SS07] were:

(in order of appearance) Hana Soukupova, Bette Franke, Flavia De Oliveira, Emina Cunmulaj, Doutzen Kroes, Natasha Poly, Maryna Linchuk.

Hope that helped :flower:

thanks girls :hug:

Persuazn's right, Michelle, Sasha wasn't in the vid but she took time to list the models (thanks btw :hug:) so i hope the girl you're looking for is in there !

i'm glad you liked eugenia's twirl :clap: i almost died when i saw it too :woot:

Andrea i HAD to include tiiu and inguna, they looked so gorgeous in that show :wub:

and i cut off snejana because as much as i LOVE her i thought she might not appeal to the masses (not to mention that the dress' cut changed her body's proportions so i thought some ppl that don't know models might be like WTF ? :p )

:laugh: the video originally lasted like 6 minutes, i had to cut off so many segments :( it's a hard job :yes:

:hug:

oh yes ! their latest show was awesome, too bad they didn't cast eugenia <_< i'm hoping she'll return next season :cry:

:persuazn: i did include natasha though :shifty:

:laugh: well then i don't think i have any pic/vid :|

I think I have a vid of Tiiu eating a bagel somewhere :shifty: But that's not fatty enough <_<

oh thank you andrea, btw i meant natasha ply not sasha lol

does that Maryna Linchuk have a thread here? i'll search. not sure what to make out of her but she looked good in the show!

thanks guys!

You're welcome :flower:

She doesn't have a thread here so feel free to start one :)

I was bored so i made this:

http://rapidshare.com/files/1590240/Promo.wmv.html

dunno if it'll meet your requirements since you didn't give any details... BTW i didn't include segments of adriana or anabb because

a) they are yesterday's news as far as runway shows are concerned

b) as i mentionned before, i don't have clips of them

c) adriana isn't "school appropriate" lol

btw what do you need this vid for ? :mellow:

nice vid man (Y)

u got mad skills ese