Bellazon

Aristea Konomara
Thumbnail

Vickyvicky

On 9/29/2018 at 2:24 PM, pinguoin said:

Uncensored

2109010666_AristeaKonomara_DemivanderStarre_Resuersummer2018_2.thumb.jpg.01126c0ffb0139dccf4d5fc7a31271f7.jpg

Nudity

Hide contents

Display censorship, what nonsense .:cool:   :dead_horse: Fight censorship, do not post it or you're complicit:thumbs_down:

Thanks for the full story! I didn't have the magazine  only instagram reposts (censored)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Vicky! This is Aristea. First of all, so cool that you like my work! :) Second: can you please delete the photo's of me that are uncencored? When you Google my name this is coming up and I do not feel comfortable with that, you see... Thanks in advance! X

1 hour ago, Aristea said:

Hey Vicky! This is Aristea. First of all, so cool that you like my work! :) Second: can you please delete the photo's of me that are uncencored? When you Google my name this is coming up and I do not feel comfortable with that, you see... Thanks in advance! X

Aristea, I think you look fantastic.

On 9/29/2018 at 12:24 PM, pinguoin said:

As per Aristea's request I'm removing the uncensored pictures, please refrain from posting them again. - Clauds

Sad to see those go. I would recommend that you just do what models do and feel confident that you look far better that the rest of us with or without clothes!