Bellazon

Catherine Zeta-Jones
Thumbnail

lawnny212

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I don't understand why many people think she is beautiful. :o Imo she is nothing, nothing attractive... :evil:

She has loads of natural beauty, and besides - she's a very classy woman. Sex-appeal defines beauty as well as behaviour.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
England has such gorgeous women! Catherine is classic. Then there's also Kate Beckinsale, Keira Knightley, Rhona Mitra, Rachel Weiz, Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice, David's wife) and even Angelina Jolie has English background. England- here I come!! :evil:

Catherine is Welsh.

• 2 weeks later...
in askmen.com, i think she is d one with d most %age for natural beauty. she came in with 95% and d next one i saw was 93% which went to aishwarya rai!! correct me if i'm wrong!! unless there is some1 who scored 98 which i totally missed!!

I know I've seen a girl with 98 before...Elsa Benitez (sorry if I misspelled that), I believe. I'd look it up now but I'm at school and askmen is blocked <_<

And Laetitia Casta has 97 or something I think...whatever the case, the guys there definitely had it right, rating Catherine so high :heart: Her voice alone could sweep the category.

• 1 month later...